Chapter 15 - Dinner Time

-Tyler POV-

We were all seated at the restaurant and I was staring at the menu in utter confusion; what was half this stuff? Calamari? Balmain bugs? Just, what?

Just as I was about to ask Troye what everything is our waitress runs up to our table.

"Hello my name is Julie and I will be your server for the evening. What can I..."

Julie is cut short when her eyes land on Troye and her smile widens sickeningly.

Oh God, here we go.

Julie perches herself on the edge of the table and places her hand on his shoulder, tightening her grip when he shifts uncomfortably, "So, what's your name cutie?" She says with a wink, making my glare intensify, trying to get her to back off but she doesn't even notice; she only has eyes for Troye.

"Oh uh Troye, with an e" Troye stutters out, scowling at his family who are all laughing out loud.

Her eyes widen when he speaks before she recomposes herself and starts to twirl her hair with her free hand and leaning in slightly causing Troye to lean back, looking rather scared if you ask me.

By this point Steele and Sage are laughing so hard that they are leaning on each other for support.

"Are you British?" She says excitedly.

"Err no, I was born in South Africa but moved here when I was 2 but I guess together the accent does sound a bit British"

Troye obviously seems to think that by answering her questions she will leave sooner but this, clearly, is not the case when she shifts so that she is sitting in his lap and starts stroking his arm as she said, in what I suppose she thinks is an attractive manner, "That is so hot Troye, are you single?"

Wow she gets right too it, clearly she has forgotten that we are all watching her. Either that or she just doesn't care...

I glower at her, my eyes boring into the back of her head wishing she would turn around so that she could see me.

I flicker my eyes over to Shaun and he nods his head towards Troye, urging me to do what I am thinking.

I take that as the go ahead so I turn my attention back to Troye to see him tense and awkward trying to look anywhere but at her so I decide to help him out.

Well I suppose it is for my benefit just as much as his but still. Mainly for him.

I slide over so that I can wrap my arm around his waist and I rest my head on his shoulder, "No he's not are you babe? My boyfriend is just so irresistible, how could he ever be single?"

I emphasise boyfriend and Julie jumps up off of his lap and brushes herself down, turning bright red as Troye's family are still laughing loudly.

Troye turns to face me and gives me a questioning look before smirking, clearly deciding to play along.

"Oh err right! Well w-what would you all like?" Julie stutters, shakily reaching to get her notebook so that she can write down our orders.

Shit, I haven't actually decided what I want yet. Troye, thank heavens, notices and drapes his arm around my shoulder, grabbing my hand, and with the other takes both are menus, "We'll both have the Emu pie please"

From Troye's shoulder I glance up at Julie and glare, raising my eyebrows as if challenging her to say anything and she just looks away quickly, her blush increasing.

Ha, serves you right for flirting with my Troye-boy.

She quickly takes everyone else's orders and hurries off.

Troye breathes a sigh if relief and he kisses my head, "Thanks Tilly, you're a life saver"

I nuzzle into him before turning to look at his family who have, by now, stopped laughing but are still smiling intensely at our public cuddle session.

I know I also said that PDA is wrong, but it's not like I'm kissing him! I blush at the thought and hide my face in the crook of Troye's neck.

We just sit there comfortably as we all start a conversation about Emu; turns out it's a type of bird that looks a bit like an ostrich, it sounds disgusting to me but I trust Troye's taste.

After taking a few selfies, they have been bugging me about it all day so I finally gave in, our food showed up, by a different waitress, and my nose scrunched up in disgust as I look at the lump of meat in front of me.

"Troye this looks absolutely vile, what are trying to poison me or something?"

"Don't be so dramatic Tilly, you'll love it, I promise" Troye chuckles.

I raise an eyebrow, yeah right. Troye takes my fork and places a piece of the pie on it before holding it in front of my face.

I look at it, unsure, before leaning forward and taking the fork in my mouth. Troye just giggles, surprised that I didn't take the fork first but I am too busy concentrating on the taste.

It's delicious! How did Troye know that I would love it so much?

Troye answers my unspoken question with a smirk, "I know you better than you think, Oakley"

Oh so we are doing last names now?

"Well Sivan I suppose you are right. Just this once" I add, holding my finger up and wiggling it.

Troye just giggles more and feeds me another piece before turning to his own.

I shift my body so that I am pressed flush up against his side and I place my head on his shoulder again, taking another bite.

This dinner keeps getting better and better.

A/N

Hope you liked it ;) this was supposed to uploaded a few hours ago but then I didn't have any internet then wattpad decided to delete my chapter so I had to write it again :(

#tpptroyler