Chapter 6 - The Video Fail

-Tyler POV-

I am currently in Troye's room attempting to film my video for this week.

"Well hello everyone, my name is..." I was stopped by giggling coming from just outside Troye's door.

This has been happening for the last 5 minutes. You see my problem? I can't even finish my first sentence without being interrupted by a fit of laughter.

After a few more tries I give up and swing the door open and Troye falls on top of me, knocking us both to the ground. Obviously he had been leaning against it.

I roll us over so that I am on top of his and say, "You little shit, I couldn't even finish one sentence! I can't film here with you laughing every few seconds!"

With that Troye starts laughing, his face creasing up adorably but he suddenly stops when he sees my facial expression.

I lean in so that my mouth is right next to his ear and I whisper, "Payback"

Troye immediately knows what I mean.

"Tyler, don't you dare"

I lower my pitch as I say, "Is that a challenge Tim Tam? Well, challenge accepted" I smirk and I raise my hands threateningly before I pounce on him.

"NOOOO TYLAH STOP!" Troye screams as I tickle him on his stomach.

I just grin and tickle him harder, him screaming me to stop but he is giggling so I know he isn't in pain so I carry on until Troye is red in the face and breathless.

I hear someone clear their throat behind me and I turn my head to see Shaun standing there, arms crossed attempting to look indifferent and unamused but he bursts out laughing.

I smile but then I blush and scramble off Troye as I realize that I had been straddling Troye with my hands up his top from tickling him and to an outsider that could have looked very wrong.

Shaun finally stops laughing as I hold my hand out to help Troye up and we stand there looking sheepish.

Shaun looks between us in amusement before focusing on me and saying, "Since you are taking part in physical activity with my son..." He winks at me as Troye blushes for what must be the tenth time today, "I am assuming you have finished with your video and was wondering if you would like to go have lunch with me? Just you and I. Ok? Good."

And with that he walks away before either me or Troye can say a word.

We look at each other in shock but then Troye just shrugs and gestures towards my dad before heading to his bed and retrieving his laptop.

I say goodbye to Troye before heading into the hallway, Shaun is waiting for me by the front door and looks up as I approach him.

"You ready?" He asks, "Right let's go"

I follow him out the house and into the car with one thought on my mind which is getting me, admittedly, quite worried and confused.

What does he possibly want to talk to me about?

A/N

There you go!

What do you think Shaun wants to talk to Tyler about? Leave in the comments your guesses and if I like them I might add them in!

This one was pretty short but the past three chapters where all supposed to be chapter 4 but I realized it would be about 3000 words so I split it into three.

#tpptroyler