Chapter 30 - Polaroid Problems

Shanghai! New chapter, long time no see. Enjoy! Dubai for now!

-Tyler POV-

I had finished the mainstage performance and was just uploading my new video going up on Friday when I heard a knock at my door.

Confused I called from my bed, "Who is it?" to which I heard , "It me!"

I giggle, immediately knowing who it is and jump out of bed to answer the door, perhaps a bit too eagerly.

"Troye boy!" I scream as I open the door, a huge grin on my face and I hear Troye giggle making me grin even louder.

However once I've fully opened the door I find that Troye hadn't been laughing at me but at Connor's face; he was looking at me in shock and mock hurt as he says sassily, "And me! I get it's Troyler5eva but seriously?"

"Awww I'm sorry Condabon" I coo as I wrap my arms tightly around his shoulders giggling slightly.

"Hmmmf" Connor says, wiggling out of my grip and strutting into my room with his best diva walk.

Troye and I look at each other and burst out laughing, leaning on each other for support, as Troye looks at me with an emotion in his eyes which I can't put my finger on, before I start to follow Troye back into the room. Just before we enter Troye slows down then suddenly turns around and starts to walk back towards me until he is crowding me against the wall as he says slowly, "You know what? You owe me Tyler" before placing his hands on either side of my head and, never breaking eye contact with me, leans in until he is just millimetres from my face. Troye slots one of his legs inbetween mine and presses our chests together as his hands move to play with my hair, twisting it deliciously with his fingers.

"And why is th-that?" I gasp out and an almost inaudible whimper escapes my lips as he pulls my hair particularly hard.

"You owe me Tyler" He whispers seductively and presses our foreheads together causing our noses to clash, "Because you got me so embarrassed by the pool and then you left me all alone to deal with our friends asking questions about us. Questions about that kiss, the kiss that could ruin our friendship, but it's not going to is it Tylah? We are in this together which means that you do not leave me alone to deal with that ever again. Do you understand Tilly?" All I could do was gasp loudly, trying to control my heavy breathing as his hot breath washes over my lips. Troye clearly isn't satisfied with this reply as he moves his lips to my neck, kissing barely-there kisses from my collarbone up to my ear before grabbing my earlobe in his teeth, tugging lightly before realising it and whispering in my ear, "I said, do you understand me?" I found myself nodding, all self-restraint gone as I felt his hot breath against a particularly sensitive spot on my neck, a wash of surprise by his dominance and relief at his words that nothing will affect our friendship which is so important to me.

Suddenly Troye sprung back, a huge smirk on his face, a satisfied look in his eyes, sparkling slightly before his smirk changes to an innocent grin as he leans over and pecks my cheek before saying, "Good. See ya in a minute Tilly" and winking before skipping happily into my room.

As soon as the door is closed I lean my head back against the wall and stare at the ceiling trying to calm my breathing down to a more steady pace. What the fuck just happened? No one has ever been able to affect me with such a simple, barely-there touch before; no one! Oh God I am falling for this boy hard and fast. Crap. If I don't get some control over myself the next time he pulls a stunt like that I am almost certainly going to do something I'd regret. Where did that side of Troye even come from?! I've never in the whole time i've known Troye seen that side of him and although I knew it was wrong to use my crush, my best friend for that matter, like this but there was a small, ok big, part of me who longed to see that side of him again. And soon.