Chapter 27 - Torey

So I just wanted to say that I get asked a lot what Troyler stories I read and would recommend so I have done two reading lists, one is all the incomplete stories (like this one) that I read and the other are completed stories that I have read and loved so much that I have kept them so that I can read them again and again.

I hope this helps all of you who had asked me 😀

OK now onto the new chapter :)

Vidcon Day 1

-Tyler POV-

I had just finished filming my latest video when I heard someone knock on my door.

"Hello!" Korey cried, "I haven't heard from you in ages!"

I look down guiltily, "I know I'm sorry, kind of had a lot on my mind lately. But anyway! I'm gonna go pack then we'll head off to Vidcon yeah?"

Korey gives me a look, silently letting me know that this conversation is not over before I rush off to my bedroom to pack.

---

An hour later we were in the car on the way to Vidcon, I had just finished vlogging and as I turned off the camera and put it back in my rucksack that is when Korey started.

"So..." Korey started, glancing over at me and I look at him expectantly, I don't really want to talk about it but I need to tell Korey.

"So what happened in Perth exactly to make you become a recluse for the past couple of weeks, you haven't spoken to anyone, you've just stayed in your house like a bloody hermit crab"

"Nothing specific" I sigh, I need to tell him, just say it Tyler!

"Although..." My throat locks and I can't speak, how do I tell him what happened? Just blurt it out or lead up to it?

"Although?" Korey questions, encouraging me to continue.

"Well, his family kept on trying to get us together like making us sleep in the same bed although that kind of back fired when the learned we do that anyway" Korey just laughs, all our YouTube friends knew Troye and I liked to share a bed whenever we can.

Just say it Tyler, just say it. Come on!

"And..." Nope can't do it. Korey looks over at me confused and gestures for me to continue.

"We may have kissed goodbye at the airport" I mumble incoherently.

"What was that Tyler? I didn't hear you" Korey says absentmindedly, too busy concentrating on driving.

I sigh loudly and clear my throat, preparing myself causing Korey to look over at me a raise his eyebrow.

"I said" I start loudly, "We may have kissed goodbye at the airport" Slowly getting quieter and curling into a ball in my seat as Korey presses down hard on the accelerator and swerves the car accidentally in shock.

"You, you what?" Korey stutters looking over at me, the hugest smile I had ever seen on his face.

I look at him in bewilderment, "Your not mad? I thought you thought he was too young for me?"

Korey sighs and pulls the car over to the side of the road and turns to me, "Tyler I said that months ago when I hadn't even met Troye. After meeting him I can see how mature he really is, how perfect he is for you and when Jackie meets him she will agree I'm sure. I couldn't be happier for you Ty"

I throw myself at him and wrap my arms around his shoulders hugging him tightly, we don't hug often but this is a time when I forget we are 25 and I hold him tighter as he hugs me back briefly.

I climb back into my seat, "Thanks Korey, your opinion means a lot to me so it's great to hear you say that"

Korey just nods and pulls out onto the road, carrying on the journey to Vidcon.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence Korey asks suddenly, "So how was it?" glancing over at me smirking.

I grin back at him and sigh, falling back into my chair and looking out the window, "God it was amazing Korey, the best kiss I've ever had. It was so passionate and just, wow. I love how it started off sweet and innocent and gradually got more and more heated. I never wanted it to end, I wanted to keep him in my arms forever. I used to think of him as my adorable younger brother but now..."

Korey just laughs at my lovesick smile, "Now what?" He asks teasingly.

I shake my head in exasperation and roll my eyes at him, "Now. Now, I just see him as this like sexy man just oozing with raw sex appeal. All I can think about is how hot he looked with swollen lips and sex hair and it just makes me want to make him look that ravishing every day. Destroy every strand of innocence, but at the same time I want to be gentle and loving and care for him like he's a gorgeous little baby."

Korey giggles and I cackle along side him before my face drops at the sudden reminder that he's not mine to kiss and care for. He's not mine.

Korey looks over at me a nudges me with his elbow furrowing his eyebrow's in confusion.

"It's just he's not mine Korey. He doesn't like me back! Oh God it is going to be so awkward at Vidcon! What do I say to him? What do I do? What if our friendship is ruined because I kissed him?" I ramble, my excitement to see my handsome friend suddenly turning into nerves as I think of the worst possible outcome.

"Woah Tyler calm down it's not going to be awkward ok? He does like you, he probably just hasn't realised it yet because he's not letting himself realise it." I turn to look at him slowly, scrunching my face up in confusion.

"What?" I ask.

"As in he doesn't think you like him either so he won't let himself like you" He says confidently, pulling into the hotel car park and getting out.

I just sit for a minute taking in what he just said, if that is the case then I won't rest this week until Troye realises.

But I can't do it by myself.

And I know just the group of people perfect to help me.

A/N

There you go, chapter 26! Sorry I have taken so long to upload but I was worried about my exam results then I had a job interview and I have just been very busy biting my lip in nerves.

But finally all that is over so I can get back to uploading regularly.

#tpptroyler