Chapter 10 - Midnight Kisses

-Tyler POV-

I turn my head in confusion to look up at Troye, wondering why he squealed like that; he sounded like a 9 year old girl!

Troye just grins at us and points to his watch and I look at the time.

"Yeah so?"

"It's 9pm Tilly which means it's 3 hours until my birthday Tilly!" Troye squeals excitedly and I shake my head.

"Oh dear Lord, please tell me I am not having a minute-by-minute count down from now until midnight"

Troye's family burst out laughing as Steele informs me that Troye does this every year.

"Great!" I say sarcastically and I roll my eyes as Troye screams, "I need to tweet this!"

Troye whips out his phone and begins typing frantically and I shake my head in exasperation before turning back to face his family members to continue our previous conversation.

Three hours later

Troye had been counting down for three hours now, each time getting more and more excited which I didn't even think was possible.

The rest of the family had gone to bed long ago and Troye and I had migrated to his bedroom and are wrapped comfortably in his duvet in the same position as we were on the sofa.

"3... 2... 1... It's my birthday!" Troye whisper-shouts at me and I giggle loudly.

I reach up to kiss Troye softly on the temple, nose, both cheeks and chin between each syllable, "Happy Birthday Babe" I whisper and we cuddle into each other before slipping into a deep sleep.

A/N

There you go! Last chapter today so hope you liked it!

This was super short but I felt like it worked best in a chapter of it's own.

More chapters coming this week so look forward to that.

#tpptroyler