Chapter 22 - Goodbye I

-Troye POV-

Tyler and I were standing in the airport next to his gate.

My family had already said goodbye to him and where waiting a couple of metres away so that I could say goodbye to him alone.

Tyler and I refused to look at each other, not knowing what to say or do and I decided to steal a look at him and saw tears streaming down his face.

I immediately wrapped my arms around his waist and brought him into my chest.

Tyler wrapped his hands around my back and clung to my top, crying openly now and I wanted nothing more than to make him happy again, but with what is about to happen I don't think that is even possible.

I lean back slightly and rest my forehead on his and he is forced to look at me.

When Tyler raises his eyes to meet mine they are bloodshot and there are tear stains trailing down his face.

Upon seeing my face fresh tears start to fall, I start to brush them away and kiss where the exact spot was where they were on his face softly, "Don't cry Tilly please, we'll see each other in two weeks!"

Tyler shakes his head, "Two weeks is too long Troye! I have gotten used to waking up to you every day for so long, how am I going to.." Tyler breaks off crying again.

Just as I am about to respond the tannoy says, "Call for flight 137 to Los Angeles, California"

Tyler closes his eyes and more tears flow out, then he looks at me again before tightening his grip, hugging my tightly, "I have to go"

"You have to go" I repeat, tears of my own starting to brim behind my eyes.

Tyler slowly lets go of me and walks towards his gate.

I watch him go, tears falling down my face and I don't know if I am going to stop crying until I am back in his strong, safe arms at Vidcon.

Just as Tyler reaches his gate he suddenly stops, I look between him and my family in confusion and they shake their heads, not knowing either.

Before I know it Tyler has turned around as is running back to me, flinging his arms around my shoulders and I spin him around burying my face in his neck, inhaling his scent until it is permanently in my brain.

Tyler pulls away and stares into my eyes and I bite my lip to stop myself from crying.

Tyler's eyes flicker to my lips then back up to look deeply into my eyes as we both subconsciously lean forwards.

It all seemed to happen so fast, Tyler crashed his lips onto mine and kept them there as I stood there, frozen in shock before I closed my eyes and began to kiss back.

Everything began to fade away until it seemed like it was only me and Tyler in the room, his soft lips feel amazing against mine as his floral scent surrounds me and I start to loose myself in the kiss.

Tyler's hands come to rest on my hips and he drags me closer and starts to run small, loving circles with his fingers on the small of my back.

My hands reach up to wrap around his neck and I wind my fingers in his hair, pulling gently.

Tyler moans softly into the kiss before running his tongue along my bottom lip and I gladly let him in, never wanting this moment to end.

Tyler slips his warm tongue into my mouth and presses it hard against the roof of my mouth before exploring, eventually finding my own tongue and pressing down hard on it causing me to moan loudly into his mouth and he moans in return, tightening his grip on my hips.

All too soon I am forced to pull away to catch my breath and we rest our foreheads together, breathing heavily from our passionate kiss.

Tyler smiles tenderly at me, "Ok I really have to go this time"

Tyler pecks me on the lips again before turning around and running back to his gate and slipping out of sight.

It is only now that I remember that my entire family are here and saw it all.

Crap.

I turn to my left slowly to see my entire family staring at me, shocked. Tyde has crossed his arms and him and Steele share a look before looking back at me, smirking. My mother and Sage seem to have gotten over the shock and are trying to hold in there squeals where as my dad is full out squealing now, clapping his hands to try as stop himself from going all out and jumping up and down.

I make my way over to them and Steele opens his mouth to say something, "Don't" I warn and they all share a knowing look before turning and heading back to the car, still grinning with me trailing behind.

On the car journey back I try to keep my mind off the kiss which is hard because the whole car is silent but my dad keeps on looking at me through rearview mirror and shaking his head smiling and my siblings keep on turning around in there seats to look at me, smirking, before quickly turning around, realising that I caught them.

When we got back to the house I clambered out the back and ran down the hall to my room before any of them can interrogate me and I jump onto my bed.

I allow my thoughts to think about the passionate kiss that Tyler and I shared; why did we do that? It was probably just the heat of the moment.

We don't like each other, we were just upset that we had to leave each other, it doesn't mean anything.

I don't like Tyler and Tyler doesn't like me, just the heat of the moment and it will never happen again.

My mind wanders to think about how soft his lips felt against mine and how time seemed to stand still, how great he tasted against my lips and just how perfect the kiss was.

No Troye, stop! You can't think things like that, Tyler is your best friend.

And nothing is ever going to change that because it is NEVER going to happen again.

A/N

So... they kissed :D how much do you love me? ;)

Hope you liked it and didn't think it was too early to kiss although (DISCLAIMER) they will not be kissing again for quite some time...

And Happy Little Pill is coming out next Friday!! Woop! :D

#tpptroyler