29. Reality

dedication: Dear Rach. You know why.... because you were there past 4 weeks. x <3 

Authors Note: Sooo im well aware that last chapter was a short one, which is okay! I know you guys hated on me a little for it but im easing back into this and im so thankful everyone is still here with me reading, voting and commenting. I didn’t expect much when I came back, but now that I am, I definatly have a new found motivation- and its you guys! Thank you for being so sweet! I hope you enjoy this chapter! <3 illyyyyyyyyyyysmmmmmm

    Xxx PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! Xxx

29.

Reality

       “I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists,     even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?” 
― John Lennon

Katerina’s Point of View

That was possibly one of the most nerve-racking showers I have ever taken. Not only was it not enjoyable but it was kind of like a ticking bomb- in the sense that if I took any longer I would die of anxiousness. To be honest I’ve never really understood or thought you could contract anxiety up until now. I’ve legitimately contracted anxiety from the one direction tour. I dry myself off quickly get into my leggings, tank and keds before I rush to the door of my hotel room. As I fling it open I see Niall standing there about to nock with a small box in his hand and his hand in his fist facing upward.

“Niall!” I jump into a big hug he wasn’t expecting and embrace his scent.

“Have you missed me then?” Niall chuckles through his Irish accent.

“Yeah I have actually, I’m kind of in a rush though to go sort shit out with Tom that’s come up” I break away from him taken in his appearance.

“Have you changed your hair?” I say before allowing him to reply to my earlier statement.

“Yeah – ah Lou made it darker on the sides and lighter on the top” he scratches the back of his neck.

“Oh well it looks lovely, Sar will love it” I punch him in the shoulder lightly making him blush.

“Anyway you needed to go, I got you this by the way” he extends his arm to reveal a small box of organic tea.

“Niall! Thank you! What’s in it then?”

“I don’t know? Herbs? I know you like that shit”

“Herbs?” I ask letting out a small chuckle.

“Well yeah, I mean it does say ‘harmonize’ on the front so I thought you need a bit of that – plus I was hoping we could hang out for a bit you know – discuss what went on in London?” Niall is so sweet like that. The kind of guy any girl would adore, lucky Sar.

“Well I need to go do this thing with Tom and if by some miracle your still up when I’m done sure” I smile.

“Sound good, well hit me up with a text then when you’re done”

“Mhmm” I mouth as I walk toward Toms room down the hall.

I open the door only to find Harry already there with Tom and Lou.