14. Suprise

Chapter 14

Suprise

 Katerina’s Point of View

 “Don’t wear those jeans unless you want me to take you” He says with a completely serious, yet devilish look on his face, causing hot rushes to flow through my body once more...

 The moment the words leave his lips, I notice just how beautiful and pink they are. I’ve got it bad. I know its been what? Two and a half weeks of knowing each other, but this whole set up of being around one another, 24/7 has accelerated our relationship on an extreme level. I know his little habits, I know what makes him laugh more than anything and I surely know what turns him on. The way he says possibly the most random things from observing people and their surroundings that no one gets, and you know what? I use to not get it either but I do now. I get Harry, on a personal level because I know he’s not just a silly, unintelligent womanizer. He’s a man of substance and compassion, a man who frowns on the notions of being ‘famous’. Before I can snap out of my daydream about the man walking beside me, shades on, intimately brushing his hand against mine purposely making my stomach flutter - the cold London air hits me.

“Fuck” I say as the doors of the lobby open letting a gush of fresh air flow in.

“Babe, I told you it was too cold in that” He says smirking at me, before taking his jacket off and holding it behind me so I can slide my arms in.

“Aren’t you cold?” I say surprised that he’s now in only his black sweater, that’s rather see through allowing me access to perv on his tattoo’s peering through the thin fabric.

“Nah, I’m a real man. I can take the wind” he says putting his fist in the air like he’s super man causing me to laugh rather unattractively and snort.

“Was that a snort coming from Miss Knight?” he teases, walking backwards in front of me as we edge closer to the shops near our hotel.

“Oh shut up, it was funny” I say seriously, still laughing.

“Okay, so over-coat for you, there’s a Burberry shop coming up”, I for one know Harry has a bunch of Burberry items since his sponsorship deal last year. I’m also well aware that even on my salary, I can’t afford to gush out a grand or two on an over-coat.

“Harry, I can’t afford to buy myself anything in there!” I say, slightly embarrassed.

“Okay, well lets go in. Try some stuff on, I wanted to get mum something there anyway”

“Okay” I say walking in as the security guard of the shop opens the door, greeting harry and I by our first names. How does he even know my name? Jees.

I walk in still in shocked and can already see an overcoat I’m drawn too. It’s It’s a light tan colour that drapes right down to the middle of my calf. The young girl in the shop thumbles a bit with what she’s doing taking in Harry’s presences and shakily manages “Welcome to Burberry, can I get your two something to drink?”

Before I get a chance to decline politely Harry orders me and English breakfast tea and a long black for himself. As I’m touching the coat Harry comes up to me touching my waist lightly, whispering in my ear.

“I know your favorite’s Earl Grey, but the English breakfast here is rather lovely, and I’m not sure I wanted to sound super pompous by asking to put milk and honey into a tea in a shop. So I’m sorry princess, English breakfast will have to do”, he smirks at, causing me to laugh.