18. Party

Authors Note: I know that y’all enjoyed the playlist I made for the reading of the London Eye chapter. So, I’ve decided to do the same thing for this chapter. It’s not as necessary as it was for Chapter 16, but give it a go. Also, I’ve been getting so much support from so many of you which I just want to say a big thanks too! All my new followers and readers, HELLO! Pm me… I will reply! Thank you for voting and commenting your thought! I do take them in! Also – thank you for allowing me to regain confidence in writing, something I had forgotten about but remember loving. Y’all are the best!

Playlist 

Youth - Daughter

We Never Change – Coldplay

 Stay – Rihanna, Mikky Ekko

Stay With Me – Sam Smith

I Know You Care – Ellie Goulding

New Characters: 

Pippa – Kendall Jenner

Nathaniel Haynseworth – Joseph Morgan 

Chapter 18 

Party

 ‘I feel my chest burn and become hollow once more as he doesn’t push her off. He doesn’t stop her. Harry kisses her back, why would he do that? I ask my self, profusely. And all the sudden it dawns on me on who the slut is. Pippa.’

Not only do I feel my chest start to burn up, I have to steady myself on the large window ceil at the bottom of the window. I haven’t been in a relationship since Nick, my ex. He broke me. He tore whatever faith I repaired in men after my father ‘s swift depature from my life.

I found him cheating on me when I decided to surprise him on his birthday with a party, with all my friends and his. We were all hidden when we heard the door rattle and not only did he come in with his hands all over this girl, unzipping her jeans against the wall, but it was a girl I met at a family party, he introduced her as his close cousin. So every time he said he was with his ‘cousin’, he was fucking this slut. For five months before I found out. So here I am, watching a guy I thought was becoming a close friend, hook up with an ex he said he was finished with, less than twenty-four hours after we … we ‘hooked up’. God! what a mess. The problem is, I am still standing here, watching. Like -  I’m almost intreged or care? … Well of course I care, I mean, any girl who sleeps with a man would be a little ticked off, if she saw the guy hook up with someone so fast – so dam gorgeous. As she wraps her arms around his neck, pushing her self further onto him, I choose to tear myself away, and start to pull my clothes of my body negligently. I start to cry, and wallow in self-pity. I turn the shower on and sit down on the floor, letting the water fall onto my head an my shoulders. I tighten my hold on my knees and notice just how fast things can change. The feeling of betrayal by all the men in my life is so vivid. How I was wrong to think he would be different with me. How so, so damn wrong I was.

I let myself cry in desolation until I get up and wash my body carelessly, the image of Pippa twisting at Harry’s hair etched in my mind. I stop myself from thinking, knowing if I continue too, I’ll start the whole thirty minute wallowing I just finished all over again. I mentally shake off and swipe my hand against the mirror revealing my puffy, red face. I groan as I wipe the water off my body and walk back into my room to open my suitcase that is now carefully placed on the bench. I hang the coat Harry bought for me in the closet and sit down on the bed. I let the hot mist air out from the bathroom before I walk back in to dry my hair.