20. Complete Confusion

Author's Note: As you all know I've been in Europe and I haven't had any wifi where I was staying - only in restaurants. So this has been a very overdue upload. Thank you to everyone still reading and supporting me. You make my day - EVERYDAY! I have been writing on my iPad, it's been a little different for me and I do prefer to do it on my laptop but hey, I'm still writing. It's convenient at least! Please don't forget to vote and comment !! I recently got to 1k votes which blew my mind and now I really want to get 1k comments so please guys, COMMENT!! Let me hit a new goal x x ilysm always. J x PS unedited! I'll edit I this when I'm at a computer so please don't be too harsh x x x

Chapter 20

Complete Confusion

Katerina's Point Of View

I rush down stairs, a little clumsier than usual - Anne letting out a little giggle from the kitchen, at my awkward two step-a-time tactic. I see an A4 sized package on the counter with my name on it.

"This is a little odd, who would know you're here now?" Anne asks, pouring me a cup of tea.

"Ah Nathaniel, he texted me this morning that he had something delivered for me. I'm unsure what it is and why. Did he mention anything to you?" I ask awkwardly. I know I've only met Anne but, she's possibly one of the most open book people I've met. Very easy to talk to. Unlike my mum.

"Nathaniel hey? He's a charmer that one, it looked as though he took quite a liking to you last night! I wouldn't have the slightest clue though love, he didn't mention it to me" Anne answers honestly.

I'm unsure whether I want to open the package here or upstairs, here seems a little more comfortable considering Harry's reaction to Nathaniel's texts this morning. I tear the package apart carefully after taking a sip of my black tea and noticing both a loose piece of paper and another smaller package. I read the paper out loud to Anne first before opening the second package.

"I now know how much you love Micheal, so I wanted you to have this. See you soon. Nathaniel "

I look up at an anticipateing Anne before opening the package. Inside lies a case of the single ' Never Tear Us Apart' with the front signed

"Yours truly, Michael Hutchence" I squeal.

"The Micheal from INXS" Anne asked intently.

"Yes! Oh my gosh. How is this even possible!" I say shaking my head in confusion and excitement, all rolled into one.

"Well, Nate, he works in music also. That's really how I met my darling husband. I was visiting Harry at the studio when he was working on co-writing a song with Nate and Ed, Harry mentioned you met him the other day. And Nate's father, he was there doing the same as me. We got along and decided to have lunch later that week and here we are now" Anne shares, leaning on her elbows over the counter.

"That's rather lovely then, a family full of music" I say thinking of why Nathaniel, nor Harry had mentioned to me of their existence. How odd. My nosiness kicks in before I can stop myself.

"Harry and Nathaniel don't speak much now?" I blurt before taking a large, scorching gulp of black tea.

"Ah. Well I'm unsure to be quiet frank with you love. I mean, for a while they were best friends and now it seems they have so many mutual friend but don't have time for one another. Neither of them mentioned a problem or reason to my husband or I, but it is obvious" she sighs.

"They're boys, I'm sure whatever it was it will blow over. Harry's very private with his song writing, he wouldn't have shared that side of him with Nathaniel if he hadn't had trust in him.