chapter 23

The guitar^^

Your pov

Today was the day, I zipped up my bag and took it outside "I'm ready to go boys" They smile at me and open the door to into the van so I get in and sit down in between Mikey and Rye. "hey babes it says surprise guest performance who is it" They all look awkwardly down "well uhm that's what I was meant to ask you and then forgot and well" I roll my eyes at Andy and mention him to keep talking "well it's you" he covers his face "please don't kill me" I look at all the boys quite pissed "why would you guys do that?" they all shrug "we just like your voice and we want to show the Roadies why they should love you" jack says "but you guys I don't feel comfortable with that and plus I don't have any instruments and I don't want Andy to play the guitar for me that makes me even more nervous" Brook smiles "about that I think I got the part covered" he opens one of Andy's guitar bags "mate you can't just steal one of Andy's guitars and give it to me that's not how it works". The boys chuckle and Brook proceeds to open the bag and gets out one of the most beautiful guitars ever, I look at it in shock and Brook hands it to me and I hold it even more careful than I would hold a baby. "is it... mine" I ask the boys while looking at them in shock "yes it is babe" Mikey says and that made me the happiest girl alive.

We're currently standing in a hotel in the hallway where all our rooms are the only problem is they all want me to sleep in their room "I will take the room for one person you guys just figure the rest out" he gives us all a kiss and walks into his room.

After a long decision I'm now in a room with Andy and Brook, Andy begged me to not pick Brook but I just thought it was funny. They are getting food right now and because I was very tired I stayed at the hotel and played some songs on my new guitar and after like an hour I figured out which songs I would play at the concerts. I started singing one of the songs I want to sing on the concert.

Sundays sitting on your back porch
And I came up with a couple of cords
And I played for you

You let me keep you entertained
With stories I exaggerate
That you know aren't true

And as you sit there making daisy chains
And I throw in a hand granite
And tell you how it is I really feel for you

I hear soft clapping and I look up to see Andy and Brook standing there with the vlog camera, so I just wave and look down awkwardly "it was amazing y/n I'm so excited that you will be our special guest" Andy had already turned the camera off when he said that. Brook came over and pulled me into a hug while Andy just looks at me with a smug look "don't look at me okay you weirdo" I say to him while leaning into Brook a bit more. "what can't I just look at my two beautiful lovers" He says while stalking towards us and he pulls Brook into a kiss and I just stare at the beautiful sight in front of me. Andy pulls back and whispers something into Brook's ear and they both look at me with a grin on their face, I blush I wanted to look down but Brook put his hand underneath my chin and kissed me. While I was making out with Brook I felt a pair of lips in my neck. Their hands slide underneath my shirt and they gently take it off and after that they also take of their own. And for the next part you can use your own creativity.

Jack: oh yeah Brook harder

Mikey: oh god Andy

Rye: uhg faster guys

Me: ....idk what you guys are talking about

Mikey: Oh I know about your little banging party yesterday that was loud enough for the whole hotel to enjoy

Andy: uhm that was not us?

Jack: "Brook tell me how much you like it when Andy Fowler fucks you" that wasn't you?

Andy: different Andy fowler

Rye: it got me off tho

Brook: Rye wtf

Rye: what it's not like I'm not in a relationship with all of you

Me: yeah true

Me: next time you can just join

Jack: tonight you will stay with us y/n

Mikey: oh hell yes

Me: okay but now guys get ready for the concert!!

Rye: yeah yeah you too love

I put on an outfit that Andy picked out for me because he wanted to help and with help I mean pick out the whole damn outfit.

The boys and I already did sound check and now it's time for the meet and I'm nervous I mean the fans don't really know me so it will probably be kind of boring, I'm sitting on the stage dangling my legs when the fans start walking in and talk and...

The boys and I already did sound check and now it's time for the meet and I'm nervous I mean the fans don't really know me so it will probably be kind of boring, I'm sitting on the stage dangling my legs when the fans start walking in and talk and hug the boys. It's so cute I can't take my eyes away until I feel a light tap on my leg I look down and see 2 girls standing there around the age of 14 "oh hi Y/n I was already hoping that you would be here can we have a hug and a picture" I smile at them and jump off the stage and take a picture with them and hugged them. After I did that a few other girls wanted pictures as well so it wasn't as boring as I would have thought.

We are now waiting backstage until harper is done and then it's my turn. I'm walking around and shaking, I hear the fans scream and clap loudly and that's when I realized that it was my turn. The boys pulled me into a hug and whispered sweet nothings and wished me luck. Andy handed my guitar and I walked out on stage but not before taking a deep breath.

I play about 5 songs and it was the most amazing thing ever I enjoyed every second of it. I played the last chord and thanked the Roadies and was about to walk off but the boys stopped me and pulled me back on to stage "y/n will be staying here with us and help Andy with the guitar parts" Mikey said and they started their show.

I did end up helping Andy with one song but with the rest of the songs I was dancing on stage with the boys. I was even on Jack's back at some point and I also laughed when Brook fell.

"this was amazing boys I'm looking forward to tomorrow" the boys all agree with me and we went into the van and went back to the hotel. And if you are wondering if I did sleep with jack and Mikey let's just say it this way, between the two of them Mikey is a bottom.

YAssssssss new chapter hope ya'll liked it because I did.

~~~Renée