chapter 13

Your pov

Jack: Y/n where are you?

Brook: yeah mate where are you

Rye: y/n we miss youuuuu

Me: guys I'm literally at school

Andy: when are you done?

Me: in two hours

Andy: ah okay we will pick you up

Me: NO

Brook: why not

Me: because you guys are idiots and will get me into trouble

Jack: we will behave?

Brook: yeah we probably will

Me: oh why am I not convinced

Rye: maybe because Jack added a question mark and Brookie said probably

Andy: she knew Rye she knew

Rye: but why would she ask it then

Me: THAT'S WHY I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO PICK ME UP

Andy: oh please

Me: ugh okay fine but we will go through the mac drive

Brook: Omg yesssss

Rye: we love a mac queen

Me: did you just call me a mac queen

Andy: yup he did, I'm not proud either.

Rye: why what's wrong with it

Jack: even I know that and Brook probably knows it too

Brook: uhm yeah duh

Me: okay guys I have to go. I have a future to make.

Brook: ah that's where we went wrong

Jack: ???

Brook: we don't have a future

Andy: *gives up on live *

Rye: Brook you killed Andy you ass

Brook: oops

Me: shut up you idiots

I just finished my last class and I walk out of the class and see the guys standing there but I don't see Mikey so I frown. "oh Mikey is sick" Andy says, I nod and tell the guys that I need to go to one of my classrooms to pick something up. So we all walk to that classroom talking a bit "what are you picking up y/n" "oh just some lasagna for all of us for tonight". The boys all cheer and I get the lasagna and we go to the car.

"okay what do you want to eat y/n" "40 chicken nuggets" the guys look at me in shock "what I'm hungry" so we all ended up getting 40 chicken nuggets.

We got to the house a few hours later and I run to Mikey's room to see him sleeping, so I sit down on the bed and run my hand through his hair. He opens his eyes slowly and looks at me and smiles softly "hey babe" he says sleepily. "how are you feeling love" he sits up a bit "I feel horrible but now you're here so it's a bit better" I smile at him and kiss his cheek. "I will make you some soup ok babe" he nods and lays back down. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen to see the guys going live and Robbie watching them being idiots. Not that Robbie isn't an idiot but I mean everyone in this house is an idiot. "oh hey look y/n is here, y/n come here" I walk over and sit down next the Jack and wave.

After joining their live for 5 minutes I go and make the soup for Mikey. I bring it to him and he sits up and takes the soup "thanks babe, I saw the live you were very cute" I blush and thank him.

I stay with Mikey for a while and we both fall asleep cuddled together.

I woke up around 4 am and went down to get some water. I sit down to enjoy my water when Robbie walks in "hey why are you awake" I ask him "I could ask you the same" but then I see Brook walking in as well "oh god what are you guys up to, you guys are not getting more fish right" Robbie laughs but shakes his head. They explain their plan and I decide to help. "Hey Robbie you should lay go back to the office to edit and put that on Instagram so they don't think you did it" Robbie agrees so Brook and I get to it.

We have spent 1 hour putting up pictures of the boys, it was so much fun and after we did that we went back to bed.

Yasss new chapter here

~~~Renée