I'll Miss You

Hey....sorry for not posting on monday like I promised, I got sick and wasn't allowed on.. :(

This isn't edited so there will be mistakes...sorry if it's not the best..

Comment,

vote,

Enjoy

****************************************************************

Rima’s P.O.V

The village wall was on the horizon as I sprinted towards it. I was close, so very close. Easing my hand to my pouch I drew a kunai as I ran but I never expected a giant snake to appear in my path.

Shrieking, I skidded and crashed into its side, hard enough that I bounced off it and fell back to the earth. Its head turned slightly and piercing eyes zeroed in on me. Hissing, the beast whipped its tailed and I rolled to the side to avoid becoming a splotch on the grass.

Another one puffed into existence not too far away and headed for the village as I flipped to my feet and danced back as the one I was facing off, lashed out again.

“Shit.”

I whirled at Shadow’s cuss to see a third appear and head for the village, crashing through the wall and hissing to the sky.

“RIMA!”

Something slammed into me and sent me flying through the air, swirling around I crashed back first into a tree and the trunk snapped in two. I crumbled to the grass and groaned in pain, trying to force my agonising body into action.

A snarl echoed over the sound of hissing snakes and the screaming from the rapidly falling village. Turning to my back, I looked over to see Dawn blurring from spot to spot as the snake tried to crush her. She was drawing him away from me, distracting him.

Shadow growled when the snakes tail connected with Dawn and she crumpled to the ground with a yelp.

“Shadow!” I screamed moving with speed, and snatching an unconscious Dawn before she could have been eaten. “Now! The Dark!”

He howled and shadows seeped in from the trees gathering around us and swirling into the air, stealing the light from our eyes and sending us into early night. I vaulted over to him and laid Dawn on the ground gently.

The beast snake hissed and writhed as the darkness slipped up around his scaly skin and confined him in place. Standing, I narrowed my eyes and felt my rage manifest into fire. It zapped around is in a fiery blaze, the heat causing sweat to drip down my forehead.

The snake screeched out as the flames licked at its body, just taunting the beast.

“This is my home,” I growled out. “She is my cub. You cannot live for what you’ve done.”

The flames grew, reds mixing with blues and even greens as the shadows thickened forming a dome around is so nothing spread. With a whoosh the flames erupted away from us and engulfed the snake. It was burnt to nothing before its screams reached our ears.

“Die bitch,” Shadow huffed, the dark evaporating back letting the light once again rule for the time.

“Stay with her,” I ordered him. “Don’t get away where near the village, I’ll deal with this.”

He bobbed his head and curled up next to her with a low whine. I watched them for a moment before with a sigh heading off.

Everything time the sound of a child’s wailing cries to a mothers shout and ever a ninja war cry caused me to wince and forced my body another notch faster. All the while questions raced through my mind: Why was this happening? Who was behind it? And what were they after?