Just something to say

I just wanted to thank you all so much for the loving and amazing support you've given me for this story. It means so much to me that you all like the story so much and it has boosted my confidence with my writing ability. So much that I would like to expand into different genres of writing. Which brings me to why I'm writing this.

Ok, I haven't done this before but I just wanted you all to know that I am currently trying to write a fictional story, one unlike any I've done before. Meaning it is not a fan-fiction and or something supernatural. It's just an ordinary fictional story about an ordinary girl and a bunch of not so ordinary boys who bring drama, humour and trouble to her life.

It's title is "Wendy and Her Lost Boys"

If it sounds interesting please go over to my other account LisaJaneW and check it out. I know i've vanished for almost a year but I'm trying to get back into the swing of writing once more and this story has been on my mind alot. Getting this up and running may help me get back the motivation for Rima's and Moriko's tale. So please help me out :)

Here is the excerpt of it:

Everything was Ordinary for me. I wasn't popular or a nerd, I was ordinary. Neither hot nor ugly, just ordinary. Not overly sporty or a book worm, but ordinary. You get it? I was Ordinary. My life was ordinary, nothing exciting ever happened. Attended school, preparing for college, went to parties, hung out with friends and wasn't an outcast. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Well, that's what those who met me thought. But there were a few unordinary things about me. One, being that I lived with my uncle who was just seven years older than me, in his condo. My parents weren't dead or anything, they just preferred to travel for work than stay in one place with their daughter. The other was that the star player, Carter, on my school's football team was prone to panic attacks and the only one that knew was me.

But those things no one knew about. Besides helping Carter from time to time, my life followed a simple routine. Wake up, school, work, sleep. Ordinary...safe. So when two new boys transferred to my school, I thought nothing of it. My ordinary life would continue.

Until one night, coming home from work, I stumbled across a guy getting his ass beat by some others and being the idiot I am, I tried to help. The only thing I accomplished was getting myself hurt and a whole load of unordinary events taking over my life.

Because of that little incident, I went from being Plain Jane to Wendy with her bunch of Lost Boys.