It All Becomes A Memory

I'm ahead of schedule this time!!

This chapter is dedicted to LeeKensin, who has asked to let Rima wonder around and create havoc in his own story XD Check out his story, called 'Not Forver' :)

Ah guys I'm getting sad! This is the second last chapter! *Sniff sniff* there is only ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT!!!!

Anyway this song at the side, kinda represents on a small scale what is going through Rima's head at the moment. Listen to it multiple times through out :)

Enjoy!

Also, remember that the competition is coming to a close. If you need more time, please message me and I'll give it :)

***************************************************************************************************************

Rima’s p.o.v

Chasing after the Uchiha proved harder than I’d hoped and I scowled heading to the place he’d trained with Dad for the chunnin exams. It wasn’t the right spot and I huffed overlooking the whole of Konoha in irritation. Where would he have gone?!

My eyes fell to a part of the village I hadn’t dared near since returning and I frowned. He wouldn’t have gone home so quickly, right?

Scoffing at my own stupidity, I pushed some chakra to my feet and raced down the Kage faces before running towards a place full of nightmares. The Uchiha Compound. As I neared the gate, my steps slowed and I edged in cautiously half expecting something to happen.

My mind flashed back to the time when I used to bravely charge into this place, feeling the eyes of all Uchiha’s fixate on me as a stranger and having Sushi be the one to shield me before I reached Itachi. Pain resonated in my chest and I clenched my fists. I didn’t want to be here.

“Sasuke?” I called taking the lonely path to where I vaguely recalled his home was. He wouldn’t live there would he? Alone in the house where Itachi had…murdered his parents? “Sasuke?!”

“Leave, Rima.”

The sudden answer had me stilling and my neck craning to see Sasuke perched on a pole by the wall surrounding the Uchiha compound. The way he rested there, knees bent and hands resting on the pole suggested that he was stuck in a memory or something.

“Get down before you fall you idiot,” I shot back folding my arms and scowling up at him.

“I said leave.”

“And I said get down or I’ll force you!”

His head jerked up, eyes swirling red as he gave me the famous, intimidating Uchiha glare. I held my ground though and glowered back, my fists clenching tightly at my sides. We seemed stuck in a stalemate. Neither backing down, until with a ‘hn’ Sasuke jumped down from the pole and stuffed his hands into his pockets turning away from me.

It was a mistake.

All the irritation, frustration and anger I’d been feeling towards him since the past few days erupted within me at his disrespectful attitude and I lunged forward. In silence I appeared before him and before he could react my foot collided with his face and sent him crashing back to the ground.

“Rule one in getting stronger, never turn away from your opponent,” I spat cracking my knuckles as I stalked closer.

“What are you playing at?” he hissed rising to his feet.

“What? You’re so eager to fight Naruto but scared to take me on?” I scoffed, smirking tauntingly. “How could you ever beat Itachi like this?”