Great, another with identity issues

Rima’s p.o.v

I stalked out of the broken doorway after Kakashi and pulled my fist back for another punch but Naruto jumped in the way. He gripped my arm tightly in one hand and latched onto the wrist of my other hand with the other.

“What are you doing? You can’t hit Kakashi-sensei! Rima! Snap out of it!” he continued to prattle on but as I watched Kakashi kneel on the ground with Sakura and Sasuke crowding him, well just Sakura, Sasuke stood close by doing nothing, an old memory rose to the surface of my mind.

“Daddy?” a chubby three year old me tugged on his pants as he sat at the dinner table.

Kakashi glanced down with a smile and picked me up, setting me on the table so I faced him. “What is it, sweetie?”

“Why do you and Mommy have to fight? I don’t understand why?”

“You see Rima, we have to fight to protect the village and the people in it,” he replied as he sharpened his kunai.

“But why? Why you and her? Why not somebody else?” I wondered.

He paused for a moment, thinking. “Because it’s what our parents did and what we want to do, darling.”

I nodded. “I’ll be a ninja too! I’ll protect you and Mommy!”

He grinned and stroked my hair. “You don’t need to worry about protecting me and Mommy. That’s my job as the Daddy. I’ll will always protect and fight for you Rima, you and your Mother, always. Remember that.”

“Promise?” I asked holding out my pinkie.

He covered mine with his, “I swear.”

“But you lied,” I mumbled.

“And it’s not the way a shi...huh? Rima? Did you say something?” Naruto asked cutting his rant off.

I looked past him and met Kakashi’s gaze. “You lied to me.”

“What?” Sakura asked glancing between us.

“You swore to me that you’d protect us, and you lied.”

“Rima,” he pushed himself to his feet.

“No, no excuses! You swore to me! Swore that you’d fight and protect us but you didn’t! You abandoned us! I was a child and you lied to me! You left her, you let her die! I lost my mother because of you!”

Naruto released me and backed away as did Sakura; they were confused and didn’t know what to do.