The Break

Hey Everyone!!!

Here is the next chapter XD It's gets better as you read, I promise :)

Comment,

Vote,

ENJOY!!!

****************************************************************************************************************

Rima’s p.o.v

I drifted in and out of consciousness hearing people shout and monitors beep, my shallow breathing feeling my heart thump in my chest, and most of all the pain. It was like someone had set light to my whole body, everything burned yet there were no flames.

CRACK!

The voices took on a desperate and frightened edge as my back arched up against the restraints and a scream slid free from my parched throat. More bones snapped, muscles tore and skin ripped letting my dark red blood pour.

Flashes zipped past my closed lids. My mother and father, my uncles, Karui Omoi Samui, The Raikage and Killer Bee, my team. Each one came faster than the others, swirling around and around and then each were engulfed in flames and from those flames came glowing red eyes.

They pinned me in place as the agony grew to the point where I began to go numb. Those eyes were watching, waiting.

They began to fade into the black as the images disappeared one at a time until I was alone again with nothing but the pain. The screaming and shouting slowly dimed too, the pressure of hands on my body vanished and then there was nothing.

                                                                *****

Beep.

Awareness slowly returned and I wished it hadn’t. My fingers and toes tingled and the blanket scratched my skin uncomfortably. Every bone and muscle in my body ached and there was a burning in my eyes and my jaws throbbed from clenching them but that wasn’t the worst. Oh no, the worst was the annoying voices.

Beep.

“When will she wake up?”

Beep.

“The doctors don’t know. No one does.”

Beep.

“RIMA! GET UP!” a voice screeched near me and something shook my shoulders. My body was limp and my head bobbed back and forth. Suddenly they were gone and I fell back to the hard bed.

Something crashed to the ground followed by a pain filled yelp and an enraged shout.

“NARUTO! YOU IDIOT! LEAVE HER ALONE!”

“But Sakura...”

Beep. Beep.

Gentle hands straightened my arms to my sides and rested my head back onto the pillow, brushing hair from my face. I wanted to pry open my eyes, but the burning prevented me.

“Don’t Naruto,” Sakura snapped as footsteps approached the bed. “Don’t touch her, don’t look at her, hell don’t breath near her!”

“But-.”

“NO BUTS!”

My finger twitched on the bed in annoyance and I forced my eyes to open slightly, so I could squint at them. God they were annoying.