Sticky Situations

Hi :)

I am so sorry it has taken me so long to put this up but if you read my message on my board you would know why there was delay. But I am happy that I am able to get this chapter up and that you all like this story so far.

But if you are interested in reading another Naruto Fan-fiction in between the times it takes me to update this, I want you to know that I've another Naruto story.  Now I'm not talking about The Truth Behind The Lies. It is a combined Naruto story with another writer on this site _Vindr_. If you like my style of writing and plots, then you will no doubt enjoy this story we have.

It is not your normal Naruto Fanfic, it has a major twist. It's about two normal people who are somehow kidnapped into the Naruto World. Yes I know others are like this but, in this one there are some deceased characters still alive.

Minato and his Wife Kushina are Naruto's parents and running Konoha while Itachi, never slaughtered his family. And along with his younger brother Sasuke, both are apart of the ANBU. Deidara is with his village, a powerful ninja working for his Kage. Sasori is still in the Sand, a well known puppeteer who follows the rule of Gaara. Kisame is still a shinobi in the Hidden Mist, one of the seven Swords Men. As for Pein and Konon, that is a mystery. But it is known that the zombie team of the Akatsuki are still up to their anime ways just separately.

Yes, in this Naruto World, there is no Akatsuki. Each member is a part of their village and the world has no threat. That is, until a group called the Akai Yoake make themselves known. Soon they start an attack on Gaara, the One Tails. This attack is known to the two who have been taken from earth and after some challenges, they decide it's time the Akatsuki is formed in this world. But is it possible to get the members, who in this time, have different views, are all loyal to their Kages, to work together to defend those that to some seem as their counter parts? More than that, are the members from the Akatsuki as strong and ruthless as they were in the show?

That's a long enough intro to the story for you all. Trust me it is a good read and will be, I hope, a nice twist to other Fanfics that you would all like. If you go to the link on my page for the account we share, A Fallens Desire, you will find the story there. We have thirteen chapters up and since there are two of us, I can assure that updates will be more common.

Any way, that's enough of that. Now to the main story.

I made the cover over there, I know it isn't as good as the other but I felt it was time it was updated. If any of you have or know of a picture that you think would better represent the story then please let me know :)

Enjoy

*Hasn't been edited*

********************************************************************

Recap: (I think it’s necessary)

            The teams arrived at Kowareta Yume but before they could board, Shadow and Dawn were entranced by a mysterious song and fled. Fearing for her pups, Rima warned the others to leave before following them.  She stumbled across a mysterious woman who seemed to be controlling all the wolves and her pups and Rima herself. She tasked Rima with the mission to rid the island of the other shinobi either by making them leave or killing them. Rima, ready to please the Lady, was set on doing her task only to find her will challenged by a purple haired kunoichi.

After an early assault on the shinobi from a pack of wolves, they are now in a cemetery surrounded by stone gargoyles that appeared to have been awoken by their intrusion.

And so it continues…

Rima