Ribbit

After Deku, Ingenium, and Fahrenheit entered that pipe, Lemillion took charge of the operation. They all entered the building, and saw nothing. Suddenly, they heard screaming through two of the many pipes. Trapdoors then opened underneath all of the pillars, sending them through more pipes. They each ended up in their own room underground. The rooms were quite large, and only two people stood in each.

Asui stood up. Her head hurt, but other than that, she was fine. She looked around and saw nothing but walls, and a few crates. She then heard hissing. She turned and saw a woman with the bottom half of a snake, and the top half of a woman. Asui knew her. She was one of the new league of villains members. When she struck first, leaving behind their symbol, Asui was the first on the scene. They knew that this was the day when they finished what they started.

"Sssssso Froppy, are you ready to die this time? I would've killed you before, but the boss wouldn't let me. But now, we're finally going to end the twelve pillars!"

"I'm not gonna let that happen, Kero. I'm not going to hold back either."

The battle began. Froppy used her frog leg strength and kicked multiple times. She had gotten much better, since Midoryia and Iida gave her some pointers. The snake woman had very fluid movements though, so Froppy only hit her a couple times. The snake woman then slashed at Froppy with the claws on her gauntlets, leaving a large gash in her leg. The villain wrapped her tail and constricted the hero. Asui began losing consciousness, when Tokoyami appeared with his black abyss armor. He landed a hefty blow to the villains face, and Asui gasped for air.

"OOOOH! More things to kill!" She said as she darted towards Tokoyami. But she was suddenly stopped when Asui wrapped her tongue around the villain, and threw her to the wall. Asui killed the lights, and let Tokoyami and Dark Shadow have their fun. As the lights went off, Dark Shadow grew large, and violent. He then landed a final blow to the serpentine villain, and Tokoyami calmed him down. The two then tried their hardest to escape, but were knocked out by something else.

A/N hey all! happy fourth! It's storming where I am, so how is your fourth going? Anyway, I'm getting bored with these fillers, so everyone else I didn't show, i.e. Bakugo, Mina, Momo, and Lemillion were all defeated, and taken like Asui and Tokoyami just were. I'm doing Ingenium's next, and I'll get back to the main story tomorrow. So, yeah. Click all de buttons. BYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!