Chapter 7: The first day of the Internship

Izuku waited patiently in his office. Today, the Intern from U.A. was starting his first day with Izuku. He didn't have his own agency for them to intern at, so Lemillion assigned each intern to each Pillar depending on their requests. The door opened to reveal a 15 year old boy in a large cape, with a mask covering his entire face. He really did look like a ghost.

"Hello. My name is Haruto Seshin. I'm from U.A."

Izuku was getting Deja vu. He remembered when he went for his first internship and saw Gran Torino who had just fallen onto a plate of ketchup-covered sausage links, and mistook him for a dead man. And then freaked out because he was alive. He chuckled and greeted the young hero-to-be.

"Greetings Seshin. What should I call you out on the field?"

"Ghost. Just Ghost."

"That's easy to remember. Just call me Deku. Here and on the field. Nice to meet you."

The two spend some time doing quirk training. Afterwards, they go out on patrol. They stop a few people with interesting quirks, and even more interesting motives. Ghost knew what he was doing out there. But sometimes he would get lost trying to analyze the situation and Deku had to snap him out of it. Much like his infamous mutter-storm. At the end of their patrol they ran into Uravity and Kraken (octopus-hair lady's hero name). The two groups went back to the agency together. They arrived at the agency to see several familiar faces, and the interns that they had taken on. Iida had an interesting girl with a gas quirk (foreshadowing UWU).

The next day was rather uneventful. At the end of the day, however, the student that Iida was interning came into Izuku's office.

"Oh, hey. I forget your name."

"Just call me Alchemist (A/N UWU foreshadowing). I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions?"

"Oh, um... okay."

"It seems like you and Uravity are close. What's the deal there?"

Izuku didn't want his relationship with Ochaco out in the public. It would be too easy for people to find out their secret identities. But Alchemist seemed trustworthy from the way Iida had talked about her. "W... well, we're together."

"I figured as much. I'm in a relationship myself, but I don't know if he still feels like he did before. What would you do for Uravity? Maybe, if he does some of the stuff for me, I'll get my answer."

"Anything. I'd take a bullet for her. I'd even give up my life as a hero to save her."

"Thanks. I think I have my answer now. You really are a great hero Deku. Don't let all that go to your head though." she said with a suspicious smile.

That smile was very concerning to him. As were her questions. He could tell she wasn't being entirely honest. One thing was for sure. She was up to something. But he had no idea the upcoming storm.

A/N UWU Foreshadowing! sorry for the super short chapter, I'm kind of rushed to write this cuz I has food in da oven, so I'm gonna end it here. CLICK ALL DE BUTTONS!