Chapter 9: The Rescue

Today was the day. They were finally going to save them. Ghost, and Uraraka. The twelve pillars and Lemillion were going to the place that their leads had told them the new league of villains were. There were a few new additions to the league of villains. They had been leaving the mark of the new league of villains after their attacks. There were 6 more villains who did this. Their quirks were unknown. The only thing known were their identities.

LEAGUE OF VILLAINS SYMBOL

It was the job of Deku, Ingenium, and Fahrenheit to find and free the prisoners

It was the job of Deku, Ingenium, and Fahrenheit to find and free the prisoners. Lemillion and the rest were going to keep the villains at bay while the rest of them tried to save the hostages. Izuku was determined not to play their game. He was going to remain the symbol of peace. He was going to make All Might's last wish come true.

MCFLASHBACK TIME

All might lay there on the hard ground. The mind control creatures had forced All Might to use One For All for far too long. His body couldn't take it.

"Y... young Midoryia?"

"Yeah Toshinori?"

"Promise me. Promise that you will be the Symbol of Peace for your entire career as a hero. My Legacy may have been stained by this incident, but never let anyone. ANYONE. Stop you from being the one that the public trusts to help them. Please?"

Deku began crying. All Might didn't criticize him for it though. He recalled when his master had died. "Of course All Might. You have my word. I'll definitely save people."

All Might smiled at him. His final smile would live on forever throughout Izuku's life. "Thank you. Young Midoryia."

And with that, All Might gave a thumbs up, as he took his final breath. Leaving the symbol of peace embedded on Izuku. The one who had saved the city.

END OF MCFLASHBACK

Izuku would make sure that he would always stay the Symbol of Peace. The green clad hero, that would definitely save people.

They arrived at what looked like a replica of the factory training ground at UA. One large tower with pipes coming out of it. Mina used her acid to burn a hole in one of the pipes, and the three heroes went in. Ingenium removed his helmet and pulled Mina into a passionate kiss before telling her to do her best, and promising her that he would come back safe. Fahrenheit looked at his wife, Creati, and repeated Ingenium's promise. Izuku was determined to save them both. This was just the kick he needed to get him amped up for the rest of the mission.

'Uraraka' he thought as he pictured Uraraka's smile, and craving to see it, 'I'll definitely save you!'

The three entered the room to find it completely empty, except for a gas mask, and a few bloody needles on the ground.

"It's raining, I'm bleeding. The fire is feeding!" sang Masochist from the shadows. He was suddenly revealed when he lit his palms ablaze, revealing him, and Alchemist. Before any of them could react, trapdoors opened underneath Ingenium and Fahrenheit. Alchemist released tear gas from her palms after donning another gas mask. When Izuku regained his sight, he saw the villains had followed the heroes down the trapdoors. Izuku was on his own.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Todoroki woke up. It looked like he was sent outside the facility. He looked toward the tunnel that he had come through. As he peered into the large pipe, he saw a light coming through it. He stepped back and froze the opening, but to no avail. Masochist had already burned through the ice. Todoroki quickly dodged a fiery coming straight towards him, and created a giant iceberg right underneath the villain's feet.

"Not gonna work, back medicine." (heh, get it? cuz Icy Hot is a patch u put on ur back to help with pain?)

He had never heard that one before. Masochist had jumped off the iceberg and was attacking relentlessly. He eventually hit several times, adding more burns to Todoroki's body.

"My quirk can beat both of yours. Your ice isn't nearly cold enough to stop my flames, and you clearly aren't stupid enough to fight fire with fire."

Todoroki accepted the villains challenge. He grabbed Masochist's already blazing fists and froze them at a below zero temperature. He didn't stop there. The ice kept spreading over his entire body.

"Heh... heh" said the villain, shivering, "You fell for it."

The pain from the temperature had supercharged Masochist's quirk. His hands looked as though they were holding blue bonfires. Todoroki knew he screwed up. Todoroki's costume was starting to get singed. The villain punched Todoroki right in the gut, and burned his costume, and skin.

Todoroki realized that the villain was sweating. He must not be used to this much heat. Todoroki then raised his left arm, and released a massive flamethrower at the villain. It was enough to keep him back. Todoroki kept making the fire hotter and hotter. He heard the villain laughing. He was laughing harder then Sero would back in high school. Until eventually, the laughing stopped, and the villain gave into the force of the flames, and was sent flying. Todoroki stopped, and looked to see the villain, crashed into a wall, and smoking all over. The villain got up. He bit himself to make his quirk start up again, but nothing happened. He tried hurting himself all over, but his hands only smoked from Todoroki's fire. Todoroki had burned away all of the villain's pain receptors. Masochist fell to the ground, and realized that he would never feel the sweet hand of pain and suffering ever again.

A/N AHAHAHA! I AM HERE! WITH TWO NEW CHAPTERS TODAY BECAUSE I NEED TO BURN OFF THESE CREATIVE JUICES THAT HAVE BEEN BUILDING UP FOR AN ENTIRE WEEK! Did you guys miss me? Of course you did. The next chapters are going to be very action packed. Also kind of filler. I want to write some epic hero vs villain stuff. What's that? You don't like fillers? Well, DEAL WITH IT! If you don't like fillers, then enjoy the action packed fights. Anyway, Click all de buttons. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!