Chapter 3: Duty Calls

"I never go back on my word. That's my nindo, my ninja way!" The character on the movie screen yelled. It was a good movie and Izuku could tell the Uraraka enjoyed it. When the movie was over they went and got ice cream. Izuku got butter pecan, and Uraraka got chocolate peanut butter. They both were laughing and talking a lot. Izuku then felt cold metal through his pants. He remembered that the villain coordination office told him to bring his suit with him, as to change if any emergency hero work was necessary. Even though he knew there were a lot more evening villain attacks, he still wanted to share this time with Uraraka.

"This night has been so fun Izuku. Just think if we started this during school. We would be doing this a lot more often. I hope-"

She was cut off by a large howl of wind outside the ice cream parlor. Izuku looked outside to see the Gale hero, Whirlwind doing battle with a villain with large claws. Izuku saw that Whirlwind was on the brink of defeat. Izuku grabbed the suitcase that contained his costume, changed, and leaped into action to help his the pinned-down hero. Uraraka didn't bring her costume, seeing as she just wanted to enjoy being with Izuku, but duty calls.

"Deku, just the man I wanted to see. Would you be so kind as to bleed on your mask, and give it to me?"

"Why would you need me to do that?"

"Oh just so I can earn my money and retire. It perhaps I could just kill you and take your body to my benefactor. Actually, that seems much more fun. I'll do that" said the villain as he extended his claws towards Izuku.

Whirlwind was unconscious on the ground, and there were no other available pro's around. Izuku powered up and launched himself toward the villain. The villain slashed his claws towards the hero and cut Izuku's costume. Izuku dodged the claw attacks and finally managed to land a punch on the villain. The villain caught himself as he flew away from the street, and propelled himself towards the hero. Izuku saw his opening and just when the villain was about to stab Izuku, he dodged and got ready to attack. His first was propelled and the power was enhanced by the wind.

"Iowa, SMAAAAAAAASH!" Yelled the hero as he uppercut the villain and sent him flying. After the police left, he heard clapping behind him. He turned around expecting to see fans and the media, but he just saw a single man in a white suit and tie, with a black mask covering his face.

"Well done hero. Quite the impressive. I'm glad you could defeat such a powerful villain."

"That villain wasn't very powerful though. His quirk had limited uses."

"Really, that wasn't a challenge for you?" The villain asked as he pulled out a needle, "Please allow me to rectify that." The villain threw the needle at the armored transport truck and struck the claw villain. The claw villain began to grow and from out side, Deku saw blades slicing through the thick steel of the truck. The villain was replaced by a drooling monster with enormous claws, and blades all over his body. The masked villain disappeared in a black cloud, but Izuku was too focused on the bladed monster.

<Meanwhile>

Zero came through the black portal. The remains of Kurogiri are useful, but they can only keep so much at a time. He looked towards Malware and the portal closed. Zero looked around at the empty warehouse. If he's going to destroy the Twelve Pillars, he needed to have a team.

"Malware, where are we on the recruits?"

"I have a few in mind. 3 to be precise."

"Spit it out then."

"Koga Zatsuki. Quirk: Hot-Hands. He can produce fire in the palms of his hands. But the output depends on the pain he feels. His villain name is Masacist. Next, I couldn't find his name, but he goes by Alchemist. His quirk: gutrot. He can mix gasses in his stomach and release them from his palms. And finally, Shino Karashi. Quirk: break. He can break any inanimate object he touches. Only into 5 pieces."

"Sad, but we'll take what we can get. Let's get started."

<timeskip and back to Deku>

Deku had cuts all over his body. The monster wasn't the same villain as before. He heard screaming, and turned to see Uraraka running towards him with tears in her eyes. She came to Izuku and embraced him. He bled on her a little bit, and his cuts hurt. "Ah! Ura, my cuts!"

She pulled away immediately and began sobbing. "I'm sorry I couldn't help Deku. It looked so scary. After fighting him the first time, I'm so sorry Deku. I'm sorry." She continued crying, and Izuku tried his best to dress his wounds so he could embrace her and make her feel better. He had found something he had hated more than All For One, Shigaraki, and all of the villains. Seeing Uraraka this hurt. He wrapped his wounds best he could to at least stop the bleeding. He walked up to his girlfriend and helped her up to him. He pulled her into an embrace and she immediately hugged him back.

"Uraraka, there wasn't anything else you could've done. If you had been hurt as well, I couldn't live with myself."

Izuku pulled out of the embrace and kissed Uraraka. They pulled apart after a minute, and went back to the agency for medical treatment. "Hey, Izuku? Maybe I could make it up to you. Since you were injured pretty badly, maybe I could stay the night and look after you?"

Izuku blushed at her question. Uraraka staying at his apartment? He started muttering wildly about whether or not she would enjoy it, and the things he needed to do... "so, yes that would work" he finally said. When he said that, they realized that they were already at the agency. Maybe Kaminari was right. Izuku hadn't changed much.

A/N Hey all! I'm actually keeping a consistent update schedule! Are you proud of me senpai? Anyway, this story was hard to find time to write, soooooo, I'm not gonna update on Sundays anymore. But other than that, I think I'll be good. Anyway, that's about it. Thanks! Click all the buttons! Constructive criticism is very welcome and encouraged! Byeeeeeeee!