Fifty-Two ~ Exquisite

***Georgina's POV

Keeping his eyes on mine, Alex opens the door to our bedroom and gestures for me to go inside first. I thank him with a smile and exhale my nerves before walking through the doorway.

"You can use the loo to freshen up. I can change out here," Alex says and I fit my eyes to his. Even though all I see is kindness and love in my husband's deep green eyes, my nerves still get the best of me. "What's the matter, darling? I thought you wanted to-"

"I do, but I'm not sure . . . I don't know how . . . and then Susan told me I'd have to . . ."

"Have to what?" he urges and I exhale a breath.

"Last night, when she stayed over, she told me about a certain new sexual act that her beau, Albie, had her perform on him and she said how all men want it and it's my wifely duty now to please you and I want to please you, Alex, I do, but I don't know if I'm ready to do that certain thing yet."

I nervously trap my bottom lip between my teeth, waiting for my husband's reaction. The look on his face is one of bewilderment and I wouldn't blame him if he's at all upset with me.

Quietly clearing his throat, he takes my left hand in his and holds it to his chest.

"First of all, Susan is a woman and can't speak for us men. Not all men are pigs and would make their woman do something they don't want to do. Georgina, my darling, please don't feel pressured to do anything you don't feel comfortable with doing. We have the rest of our lives to . . . explore different things in the bedroom, so there's no pressure whatsoever right now. Okay?"

His sweet and understanding words bring a relief to my heart and I exhale my nerves.

"I'll be two minutes," I lean up on my tiptoes and kiss his cheek before walking over to the loo. I close the door behind me and start unzipping the brown garment bag hanging on the hook behind the door. "Okay, here goes."

The beautiful white satin material with lace embellishments on the bodice make my stomach twist in anticipation of Alex's reaction. With that thought, I fluff my long curls with my hands while working up enough courage.

After changing into the beautiful negligee and matching knickers and robe, I examine my reflection in the mirror. The smooth material hugs my figure closer than anything I've worn before and I gulp at the sight of my cleavage.

I glance at my wedding ring; the symbol of my husband's unending love for me and it's like my nerves disappear.

With a determined breath, I open the door and step out into the bedroom. The sight of Alex sitting on the edge of the bed in just his knickers makes me gasp and he looks over at me.

"Oh my darling, you look exquisite," he stands from the bed and holds his hand out for mine, silently inviting me to come closer.

As I walk toward him, my eyes drink in his naked, muscular torso in all its tattooed glory.

"Thank you. I picked it out with you in mind."

"You know me well then, hm?"

"After a year and a half, I'd like to think so."

Grinning, Alex brings my hand that dons the symbol of our love up to his lips and he kisses it. He takes a step closer and places his hand on my waist, making me suck in a breath. His expression quickly turns worrisome and he whispers my name.

"We don't have to do anything tonight if-"

I silence his kind words with a kiss, wrapping my arms around his shoulders and I feel him smile into our kiss. All my nervousness that I felt before fades now and all I want to do is be with my new husband.