S I X T E E N

24 May 2019

24 May 2019

Tom's POV

The boys and I are going to Bali for press tour, and Lottie decided to come with us, of course after asking mum and dad, she was able to come with us.

Right now we were in Heathrow airport, about to leave, paparazzis were everywhere. Almost blocking the entrance. This is going to end bad, I thought.

Before security opened the door, they tried pushing away the paparazzis, so when semi cleared the way, the door opened, the screams of fans and paparazzis were loud.

"Alright Lottie, hold my hand really tight ok?" Sam instructed, she nodded holding his hand. When we got out it was chaos.

Next thing I don't want happened, but all I saw was one of the paparazzis pull Lottie down my her backpack. I got mad. "Don't lay hand on her." I yelled in his face ready to beat the shit out him, but security held me back so did Harry.

Sam helped her off of the floor, and picked her up trying to calm her down. And we all went inside. "You're ok, it's done." Sam reassured her, she was still crying.

"You alright Tom?" Harry asked. I was still trying to steady myself. "Yeah I'm fine." I let out. "Lottie, you ok love?" I touch her back.

She shook her head no. "My back hurts me, and so does my hand, someone stepped on it." She reached out to me. I took into my arms, and rocked her back and forth.

We got to the plane, a private one, great. "Lottie, can you stand please, let me see your back." I told her before the plane took off. She got up, I pulled her shirt up, I found a blue and purple bruise on her back.

"You got a bruise, but it will go away." I kissed her cheek. "Now go sit down." She went and sat down. Sam gave her, her blanket. "Sam can you do my hair, it's bothering me." She tried taming her ginger colored hair. Sam looked at us like, how I'm supposed to do this. I shrugged, Harry laughed and took out his phone and recorded him.

"Ow you're pulling it hard." She whined. "Sorry, sorry." He attempted to do a ponytail. After a few tries he did a messy ponytail.

"Hmm, Mummy does it better." She sassed. And went back to her iPad watching the movies we downloaded on it. Soon after the plane took off, she fell asleep with barbie life in the dream house on. Sam paused the show and shut off the iPad.

••••

We finally landed in Bali, finally. "Lottie darling are you up?" Sam rubbed her arm. "Noo, I'm too tired." She groaned. Sam laughed and picked her up. She rested her head on his shoulder.

Harry picked up her stuff, and followed Sam out the plane.

••••

This is probably going to be hard, paparazzis were here. On the way out of the airport Lottie woke up and was holding Sam's hand.

As soon as she heard the camera clicks, and fan screams. Lottie had stopped walking. "Lottie come on." Sam tugged her hand. "No, no, please no." Tears welled up in her eyes. I kneeled down to her height and hugged her. "It's ok, I'll be with you."

I picked her up and walked out. The screams of fans got louder. I gave Lottie to Sam, after much reassurance she went to him. I signed a posters for fans, and after a lot of signing, we were on a car to the hotel.