T H I R T E E N

24 December 2018

Tom's POV

It's Christmas Eve, and right now we as a family were sitting in the living room with the fireplace on, hot cocoa with marshmallows, and all of us wearing Christmas pajamas.

We were watching a Christmas movie (I don't celebrate Christmas, so you choose what movie). Everyone was huddled together on the couch, I've decided to stay the night here.

"Harry can you pass me a biscuit?" Lottie asked Harry. "Yeah sure." He handed her a biscuit, she ate it and snuggled under blanket.

Half way through the movie, I heard snoring, I look over to see Lottie asleep, awwwww. I quickly took out my phone and took pictures. Which made everyone look at what I was seeing, and all ended up taking pictures.

Dad carried her to her bed, opened her night light and left following Mum in their room and shut the door. Sam and Harry did that as well, so did Paddy. I cleaned up the place a bit, before going to the guest room.

••••

Charlotte's POV

I woke up the next morning, at first unaware of my surrounding but realising I was in my room. I got up and realized that it was Christmas.

I quickly brushed my teeth and brush my hair and went down the hallway to Sam's room and started to jump on his bed yelling repeatedly "it's Christmas wake up."

And I did the same thing to everyone. Soon everyone was downstairs they were way too tired. Mum and dad started breakfast. I went and looked at the Christmas tree. Wow so many things.

We finished breakfast and sat down in the living room opening our stockings, and gifts. I got new ballet slippers, and tutu from Sam. From mum I got clothes, Paddy got me a fairytale book. Dad got me a new coloring book. Tom got me a funko pop of Bucky.  And lastly, Harry got me a ballerina jewelry musical box.

"Oh I forgot, I got you gifts too." I ran up stairs. Got all the boxes I hid in my closet, of course with the help from mum I got everyone a gift, and went with Dad to get a gift for mum.

"Mummy can you help me." I called out for mum. She quickly came to my aid, and helped me with the boxes downstairs.

"Ok this one is for daddy." I handed him his gift, which was a Star Wars mug that said on ahh coffee, the dad awakens. "This is amazing, thanks love." He laughed and hugged me.

"This one is yours Tom."  I handed his gift to him. Which is a new backpack since he destroyed his last one. "Awesome, how did you know I needed one?" He smiled and hugged me. "I just do."

"Paddy." I handed him his gift. A new football, because the last one got lost, and has been complaining about wanting a new one. "YES, finally." He picked me up and spun me around.

"Harry, I hope you like this." I smiled at him. It was a coffee mug, that was shaped as a camera lens. "A camera lens?" He curiously looked at it. "No it's not a camera lens silly." I laughed. I went over and took it from his hands and opened the top part showing him it was a coffee mug. Everyone laughed. "Wow Lotts, this is incredible." He laughed.