S E V E N

26 May 2018

Tom's POV

The boys, Lottie, and I were at the park today, since we had nothing to do. Lottie was on the swings a bit farther away from us. Paddy was playing football, the twins and I were just siting on the bench, with Tessa.

We were having a great time. Until Tessa started growling, what? I though. She never growls. All us look at where she's looking. To our horror a man was hold Lottie wrist  telling her to come with him. Oh  god.

I got up and walked up them, the closer I got there I realized that she was about to cry. "Tommy." She whimpered.

"I suggest you leave my little sister alone." I threatened.

"Oh sorry man, I thought she was lost." He stuttered.  He let go of her and left. She immediately ran into my arms, I picked her while she was crying. "You're alright, I got you." I assured her.

I walked back in the bench where the rest were. "What happened?" Harry asked. "I'll tell you later." I mouthed to him.

I tried making her sit on the bench but she wouldn't let go of my neck. "Lottie please sit, you're next to us darling." I tried again but this time resulted her in sobbing. "Ok fine, fine you don't have to sit on the bench."

"I wanna go home." She sobbed. "Ok we'll go home." I told her, while I called Tessa so I can put on her leash, the boys packed up everything. And to home we headed.

•••

Lottie still wouldn't want to let go of me, even though we arrived back home. "Back so soon?" Mum said. "Why are-." She stopped mid sentence once seeing Lottie.

"Lottie love." Mum mum touch her back, she flinched but then realized it was Mum she immediately let go, and reached out to her.

Mum took her in her arms. "What is happening here?" Dad boomed once he saw Lottie clinging on the mum. All 4 of us look down in guilt. "Paddy take Lottie and go to your room."

Mum put down Lottie, and both of them went upstairs. "You three to the living room now." Dad demanded. Fuck, I thought.

We followed him to the living room, and he started tell us off.

"She's 5 years old, and you didn't think that someone would take her." He began.

"Dad I swear, we were looking at her, I just turned around for a second, and then Tessa started growling which turned out attention to her." I tried reasoning with him.

"But what if Tessa wasn't there to alert you, what would you have done?" He shouted. He's right, without Tessa we wouldn't have known.

"Dom pleas-" Mum was cut of by a voice by the door. We all turned around to see Lottie's tear stained face, and Paddy catching up to her.

"Daddy, please don't be mad at them, it was my fault, I went far away. If there is anyone you're going to mad at is me." She wiped a tear that trailed down her cheek.

"Yeah it's not fair, but I can't mad at you. Just next time don't go to far Alright?" Dad said picking her up and hugging her. "I promise." She hugged back.

Once they left, we three still felt guilt about what happened. "I'm sorry you got in trouble for my actions." Lottie stood in front of us, we all looked up to see her looking guilty.

"You need a hug to make you feel better?" She looked up at us. "A hug makes everyone feel better." She smiled and hugged me first then Harry, and lastly Sam.

"Thanks lottie for the hug, we did need that." Harry smiled. "Great now that you're happy, it's tea time." She ran upstairs.

Oh god, tea time is fun yeah, but with Lottie, you'll need to dress up, sit on her table, with all of her stuffed animals, drink apple juice.

"Well Lottie is waiting for us, there is no running away lads." Sam stood up. To tea time we go.

•••

We were all dressed up in ridiculous outfits. I was wearing a plastic tiara, with a purple tutu, and fairy wings. Both Sam and Harry have similar outfit, just in pink and blue.

"More tea princess Thomas?" She asked. "Most certainly queen Charlotte." She poured me more apple juice.

Mum was walking down the hallway to go downstairs when she saw us. She looked at us and smiled. Left and came back with her camera, and started to take pictures.

•••

After the tea party mum sent us the pictures, Sam decided he'll post one with him and Lottie.

•••

Liked by Nikkihollandphotography and Paddyhollanf2004 and 13,033 others

@SamHolland1999: Little Lottie invited us to a tea party, that's what big brothers are for. Love you Lottie. ♥️

@user1: damn I wish I had older brothers like her, she's lucky.