F O U R T E E N

They are in Hawaii in this. Let's say they rented like an flat hotel type thing.

1 January 2019

Tom's POV

Last night, we went out to celebrate New Years. Great thing I didn't have too much to drink, but I can't say the same thing about Harry.

"Hi darling, had fun last night?" Mum greeted from the kitchen, then next morning. "Hey, Yeah great time." I smiled at her.

"How's Harry?" She opened to see the breakfast the hotel had brought to our room. "A bit rough." I stole a strawberry. "Can you go get Charlotte, last night I had to drag her to bed."

"Yeah sure." I headed upstairs, to the room she was sharing with Paddy room. "Hey, Lottie." I found in the bathroom brushing her teeth. She waved.

Once she finished, she lifted her arms towards me, I picked her up. We walked to the dining room with Paddy following behind us, looks like everyone is in the dining room.

"Hey Lottie." Sam greeted, I put her on the chair that has a booster seat that we brought. "Here Sam past this Lottie." She gave him Lottie's plate. "Thank you." She started eating.

••••

"So someone's birthday is 4 days." Dad smirked as we sat in the living room. "Wait who's?" Harry picked his head for the arm rest. "Oh right Lottie's sorry."

"What do want for your birthday Lotts?" I asked. She shrugged. "I wanna go swimming." She smiled. "Just swimming?" Paddy trailed off. She nodded.

"So you don't want any gifts?" Mum furrowed her eyebrows. "No, Christmas was only 2 weeks ago. I don't want anyone wasting money again." She explained. Wow, I have never met a kid who didn't want anything for their birthday. I thought.

"Ok fine, we'll go swimming." Dad smiled. "Oh, ice cream." She added.

••••

5 January 2019

Charlotte's POV.

This morning, I woke up by all of my brothers coming in to the room, singing happy birthday, or yelled at me to wake up. I groaned and opened my eyes to see all of them standing by my bed. All of them recoding this.

"Come one wake up Lottie." Sam pulled the sheets from me, and Harry threw me over his shoulder, and ran to the bathroom. "Harry put me down." I fisted his back.

He put me down, I pushed him out of the bathroom, did my business, and brushed my teeth. When I opened the door, Tom immediately picked me up and ran downstairs, at this point I gave up.

He put me on my chair, and everyone sat. "Happy birthday love." Dad said kissing my forehead from behind me.

"Here's a special birthday breakfast, for the birthday girl." Mum put a plate in front on me of room service. "Thank you Mummy." I hugged her.