O N E

(The dates might not match up, but just roll with it)

March 24 2018

Charlotte's POV.

As I wait on Harry to come pick Sam and I  from the ballet studio, you might be wondering why don't my parents pick me up well you see,
Harry was doing a photo shoot just a few blocks away from my ballet studio.

I waited for about 15 minutes, till he came. I saw the car and immediately ran towards it, I was really tried today. Opening the back seat I threw in my bag and got in. "Took you long enough." I said sarcastically. As Sam go in the front seat.

"Shooting took longer than expected." Harry said driving home. "Sorry Lottie."

"It's fine, I'm just really tried." I sighed. "Plus didn't you say there was a surprise back home for me?"

"Oh right the surprise, can't forget about that now can we." Sam smiled. All week they have been saying there's a surprise for me, and this point I was dying to know.

•••••

I got out the car with my dance back, ran to the front door, while Sam and Harry walking behind me. I opened the door, and turned on the lights. Hmm maybe Paddy, Mum, and dad went out or something.

Putting down my dance bag on the shelf, took off my shoes, and went upstairs for a much needed change. I took of my leotard, tights, took my hair out of the tight bun, and put on my pajamas.

(ROOM)

••••

••••

I brushed my hair, and put it up in a bun.