E L E V E N

17 June 2018

Sam's POV

Tom was currently shooting Spider-Man: Far From Home. He'd flown 2 weeks ago to New York, and other places they were shooting the movie with Harry.

Charlotte was you could say sad because her ballet recital was in 4 days. Which made me feel really bad for her. But what she doesn't know is that, the day before her dance recital they were going to come to London which it where half of the movie was located.

Till now everyone knows but her.

••••

"We're back." Mum announced when she entered the house, with sad Charlotte following behind her. She threw her bag down. And lifted her arms up to Mum indicated she wants to be picked up.

Mum picked her up, and went upstairs, probably to get her showered and changed. A few minutes after their arrival Paddy came back from a friends house.

"Hello Paddy." Mum greeted coming down the stairs with Charlotte in her arms. "Hey Lottie wanna help me and Sam with dinner?" She asked.

"No thanks." She declined. "Alright then you can colour while we cook." Mum sighed. "Ok."

Mum put her on the bar stool, and gave her crayons and paper. She started when we started cooking.

•••

"Mummy are you sure you can't call Tom, to come at least one day to the dance recital?" Lottie asked. "Sorry darling, I've tried but he's the leading role." Mum sighed.

"Then I give up, I don't want to go to the ballet recital." She put her hands under her chin. "How we FaceTime him? And you can see if he will." Mum smiled.

"I mean yeah sure, but that wouldn't change a thing." She sighed. I went to go get my phone, and FaceTimed Tom.

After a few rings he picked up. "Hey Sam." He greeted. "Hi, well I called because Lottie was wondering if you can make it to her dance recital." I told him while turning the camera on her.

"Hey princess, I'm sorry but I'm not sure I'll be able to make it." He have her a tight smile. Her face fell which made my heart shatter even more. "But mum will record everything for me, but you do your best even if me and Harry are not there." He smiled at her.

Then Harry came into the view. "Yeah Lottie, we'll see it in a recoding, it's going to like as if we are siting right in front of you." Harry said.

"What's the point?" She scowled a left up to her room. "God I feel really bad for lying to her." Tom said. "Me too."

"Well I'm going to cut this short, I'll go see if she's alright." I waved and ended the call.

•••

"Lottie?" I knocked on the door. "Go away!" She yelled. But I opened the door anyways.

I saw her on the bed crying. "Hey, hey, why are you crying?" I rushed towards her and sat on the bed.

"It's my first dance recital, and they are not going to be there." She sobbed. "Well you're not going to back away from it just because Tom and Harry are not going to be there are you?" I asked. She shrugged. "Well you're not, because you're Charlotte Holland, you're a big girl now right? Just because they are not coming doesn't mean, you need to back out."

"You're right." She got up and wiped away her tears. "Now there is the Charlotte I know." I hugged her. "You'll do amazing trust me."

••••

Today was Lottie's dance recital, Tom and Harry arrived yesterday, they were staying at Tom's flat.

"Alright love, you'll do amazing." Mum hugged her and kissed her fore head. We were backstage before the show started.

"Good luck darling." Dad said, before him and mum took off to the seats. "You'll do great I know it." I said hugging her, as well as Paddy. We waved once last time. Before going to our seats.

"Took you long enough lads?" Dad sarcastically said when Harry and Tom arrived with Harrison behind them. "She's literally starting after this girl, now sit down."

"Next on stage is, Charlotte Holland." The announcer said. Probably the loudest cheer came from us.

After she was done. Again loudest cheer came from us. "God she's growing to fast." Mum wiped a tear from her eyes.

After the show finished, we went backstage to see her. We saw her talking to her dance teacher, who was a really nice woman. She smiled and hugged her so hard. She saw us since we were standing behind her.

She pointed behind Charlotte who turned around and saw us. She ran towards mum first. "You did amazing." Mum squealed.

"Hey Lottie we have a surprise for you." Dad said once Mum put her down. "You can come in." Cue Tom, Harry, and Harrison coming through the door.

"Oh my god." She ran towards them, Harry was the first one she went to, He kneeled down, she crashed into him.

He picked her up, swinging her around. "I thought you're were not coming." She said. "Well we wanted to surprise you darling." Tom said as he got his hug. Then lastly Harrison.

"Thank you for coming." She said once, we buckled her in her car seat.

"We'll always be there for you." Harry smiled at her.

"Promise?"

"Promise."