T W E L V E

13 October 2018

Charlotte's POV

Today Tom, and Harry were coming back from shooting SFFH, during the time they were shooting in London, we visited them on set as much as we could, until they moved to another location.

We had just finished dinner, and we were sitting in the living room just watching tv. Waiting on them to come back.

•••

I woke up in bed the next morning, what I slept? I thought. I quickly went to the bathroom, and brushed my teeth, and went downstairs.

Once downstairs, I heard them in the kitchen, so probably they were there. I walked in the kitchen and saw everyone there.

"You're back." I squealed, they turned around, and smiled. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." Tom hugged me hard. Once he put me down Mum put my plate on the table, and everyone sat down eating breakfast.

"Hey Lottie, wanna spend the day with us?" Harry came into my room with Sam following him.

"Mum, dad, and Paddy are going somewhere, and Tom is with Harrison. And we have nothing to do." Sam smiled.

"Yeah sure." I smiled back. Mum came in and dressed me, it was quite chilly out today.

OUTFIT

••••

"Lottie behave for your brothers." Mum waved, as we left the house.

We had nothing in plan on where exactly where we are going. We were just strolling around the city.

Both Sam and Harry were holding my hand, and every once in a while the would the thing where we both swing me.

We stopped at Hamleys toy store, we went in, I didn't really want anything, but I like going and looking at all the toys.

"Want anything Lottie?" Harry asked. I shook my head no. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure." I smiled. "How about me and Sam each pick out a toy for you?" He suggested.

"You don't have too." I told him. "Nonsense, Harry you go first." Sam said.

•••

We were on are away back home, they told me to open it back at home.

"Hello mummy." I walked in the living room and hugged her. "Hey darling." She hugged back.

"Sam and Harry each got me a toy." I exclaimed. "Really, that's lovely, let's see it." She smiled. I opened Sam's first, which was a new Barbie doll, one that I didn't have.

"How did you know?" I gasped. "You talk about it everyday. And so I saw it, and got it." He laughed.

Then Harry's, which was a new tea set. "Thank you." I hugged him, and Sam. "You're welcome darling."

"Mummy, do you want to have tea with me tomorrow?" I looked at her. "Of course I would." She laughed.