Let The Games Begin

Stefan's POV:

When Damon came back from speaking with Lexi, Stefan bombarded him with questions. The question consisted of "How is she?" and "What did she say?" Damon didn't answer any of these question which made him more worried. Instead, as soon as he entered the room, he immediately made his way towards Bonnie and gave a long lasting kiss that made everybody else in the room uncomfortable. Well except Caroline who was still passed out from the snapping of her neck.

"Why are so concern about Lexi?" Bonnie questioned after Damon finally let go of her. "She broke your girlfriends neck." Stefan eyes widen when Bonnie called her his girlfriend. "Yeah I knew, you guys weren't slick." Elena mouth gaped open and close.

"Girlfriend?" She demanded questioningly. "We just broke up." Stefan scratched the back of his clearly feeling awkward.

"Elena, I don't think it's your place to be concern with who Stefan dates or not," Katherine stated picking at her nails. She eyed Stefan. "But why are you concern with Lexi?"

" my best friend, of course I'm worried about her!" Katherine scoffed.

"Oh please, you didn't even bat an eye when she died. All you did was scold Damon." Stefan growled.

"What was I suppose to do?! Kill my brother!?!?" Katherine shrugged.

"Would have been a natural response."

"ENOUGH!! BOTH OF YOU!!" Damon shouted. Everybody looked at him surprised. "Look she needs our help and we need hers."

"Why do we need hers?" Elena asked still doubtful.

"Number one, she older than Stefan and I therefore more stronger and more experience than us." Everyone nodded in agreement. "Plus, she was in a pretty cozy relationship with Klaus. She knows all his weak points." Stefan leaned back on the wall behind him.

"And if you think about it, it's Klaus's child too." He chimed. "Why wouldn't he want to find him? Killing Bonnie's baby for a Hybrid army won't get him his child." Damon folded his arms.

"Bonnie's and Damon's child, thank you very much." Bonnie rolled her eyes and stood next to Damon.

"Stefan?" She asked softly. "Can I talk to you alone?" Stefan nodded and held the door open for Bonnie as the exited the room and into the hallway. He could feel Damon's eyes boring into their back, but he wasn't concerned about his brother's possessiveness.

Once they were both outside, Stefan close the door behind them. That probably was useless since everybody in the room, excluding Elena, were vampires.

"Are you ok?" Bonnie ask with worry filled in her eye. Stefan nodded quickly.

"Of course I am, why would I be?" Bonnie sighed.

"Stefan, you remember when I told you that the life force between me and Damon extended towards his family as well?" Stefan slowly nodded. "I could feel you Stefan....you're not ok." Stefan looked away and ran his hand through his hair.

"Yeah, so what?"

"Stefan-."

"No Bonnie, it's not about me right now."

"Then what is it about?"

"It's about protecting you and your baby."

"I don't need protection!"

"But you baby does, Bonnie!" Bonnie sighed again.

"I wasn't initially talking about that. I was talking about Lexi." Stefan made eye contact with her his eyes now filled with worry.