Oh Boy.

Caroline's pov:  

After Caroline Left Bonnies house:

   Caroline left a little shocked about what she just heard, but still was thinking about what happened earlier.

    Caroline was about to walk to Bonnies house to check up on her after what happened yesterday and to see if she wanted a girl day. She stepped outside and turn towards her door to lock it. When she turned back around Klaus Mikaelson was standing right in front of her grinning at her. She inhaled sharply and pressed her back into the door.

    "Hello Caroline," he said with that charming British accent of his. Trying to look brave she sat up straight and looked him straight in his eyes.

    "What do you want Klaus," she said, her voice shaking a little at the end. He smiled knowing he had to that effect on her.

    "Well love, I was thinking of having a little party, and I was hoping you would tell your friends to feel free to come along."

   "Well you need friends to have a party," She sneered. "And to my understanding not even your family could stand you." His smile turned into a dangerous frown and Caroline regretted what she just said.

   "Love, I understand you don't necessarily like me," he said dangerously soft while reaching out to tuck a strand of her hair behind her ear. "However, you will respect me, for although I am rather fond of you, I will not object to ripping your heart out. Do I make myself clear?" Caroline nodded slowly and although she hated to admit it, that scared her. "Oh and one more thing before I let you be, I expect you to be my date at my event."

  "Date?!" She screeched. He nodded and she practically laughed in his face. "Klaus you can't honestly expect me be your date. You tried to kill my friend and hurt Tyler."

    "I can not see the reason why you care about Tyler anymore. Your relationship with him is done, is it not?"

   "Well it is but I still care about him."

    "Caroline, my dear, I beg of you to come to this party with me. And I don't usually beg. I take what I want." Caroline saw the clear meaning of the sentence. He would force her to go even if she didn't want to. On the other hand, she could find out more about his next plan to ruin her friend's life. She knows he's up to something but doesn't know what.

    "Ok fine," Caroline sighed. "I will come and....be your date." Klaus smirked and took a step closer.

    "Remember love, step out of line and I'll kill you." At this point Caroline knew he was bluffing. Everyone knew he was bluffing. He wouldn't hurt one hair on his little newbie vampire. But Caroline still shivered at his warning. "Last thing, the party is in Miami I will mail you the invitation with the address on it. Until then love."And when she blink, he was gone. She left out a breath she didn't know she was holding and out her hand to her chest.

She had to tell someone about her encounter. But Bonnie was busy and she wasn't too fond with Elena at the moment. Sigh. She'll just have to tell Bonnie whenever she was free. There's really nothing to talk about. She's only doing this for her friends safety, right? At this point she wasn't sure because even when Klaus was basically threatening her she couldn't help but notice him wearing the white shirt that outlines his abs. Or how his lips seemed pinkier than usual. Dammit Caroline snap out of it. Uuugggh but I can't. Oh my fucking gumballs I think I'm in love with Klaus. She sighed and made her way home practically dragging her feet on the concrete sidewalk.

Bonnie's POV

The next day Bonnie decided that it probably wasn't in her best interest to mope around the house all day and remember she hasn't been going to school in a while which was odd for Bonnie Bennett the girl with all A's. Maybe I could ask Damon to compell the teacher. Compell the teachers? She's never been this nonchalant about the supernatural being around the people in Mystic Falls. Oh well. She got up and put on a grey summer dress that clung on to her figure and made all the boys stare. She felt daring today. She put on a little bit of makeup, slung her book bag over her shoulder and made her way to school.

As soon as she stepped outside she saw a black Chevy Camarillo waiting at the entrance of her house. She instantly knew it was Damon. Partly because she knew he left his car in her driveway the day before. But also because she can feel his presence. Almost as if she was drawn to him. She shrugged it off and walk to the car while she saw Damon rolled down his window.

"Get in the car," Damon demanded. She raised an eyebrow at his bluntness.

"Well hello to you to Salvatore. What are you doing here," she also demanded.

"Well if we are going to convince people we are dating we need to be seen everywhere together. You know, like a couple." She sighed silently admitting he was right. She opened the shotgun side of the car and got in. When she sat down and put on her seat belt she notice Damon was staring at her.

"What?" Damon chuckled lightly and mutter, "Nothing".

"No really Damon, what?"

"You just look really good in that dress," he admitted. Bonnie blushed and faced the window. All of a sudden her throat felt dry so she took a sip of the bottle water that was in her book bag.

"I told Stefan we fucked." A rush of water was spit out of Bonnie's mouth and sprayed onto the front window.

"YOU DID WHAT?" She screeched. Damon laughed heartily.

"Relax Bon-bon he knew I was lying." Bonnie sighed in relief. Although she was glad Stefan knew he was lying it was still awkward to think about. Damon pulled up into the driveway at her school and parked. It was weird because none of them move nor did they show any sign of thinking about leaving the car. They were in a comfortable silence. Bonnie looked Damon and Damon looked at her. She cleared her throat.

"I think you should come to my house tonight. I found something in the grimore about the spell." He nodded and continued to stare at her. Without realizing it they were slowly leaning into each other. Their face got closer and closer until-

KNOCK KNOCK!

There was banging on the window on Bonnie side of the car. Elena. Bonnie contained the urge to roll her eyes and instead rolled down the window.

"Bonnie, we haven't talked in two days and out of nowhere a broken hearted Jeremy tells me you and Damon are dating. How the hell did that even happen. Not even a week ago Damon lov-," Elena stopped herself. Bonnie guesses it was because she remembered she was still dating Stefan. Bonnie had to roll her eyes at that.

"Elena I am sorry about Jeremy and I will apologize to him as soon as I see him, but we are no longer friends. I don't have to explain my relationships with you anymore."

"No longer friends? Bonnie you can't just stop being friends with somebody you know since pre-school just because I made a mistake. I mean, I've seen you make a lot of mistakes, but I don't mention it."

"But my mistakes weren't life threatening, now was it?" Elena pause with a loss of words. "Exactly". Elena turned to Damon.

"Damon how could you do this to me," She cried.

"Do what you to you Elena?" Damon groaned clearly annoyed. "Bonnie's and I's relationship has nothing to do with you. You are dating my brother." Elena opened and closed her mouth, humphed and walk away. Bonnie turned back to Damon.

"Thank you for that." Damon smiled and nodded his head. "I should probably go before I'm late for school." She opened the door and walked to the main entrance. Just as she was about to reach the big doors, she was tackled by Caroline.

"CAROLINE WHAT THE HELL!" she screamed.

"BONNIE I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU!" She yelled back gripping Bonnie's shoulders and shaking her.

Oh Boy.