Before This Mission, Let's Take A Break

Bonnie's Pov:

Bonnie woke in the passenger of Damon Salvatore's car to Caroline shaking her awake.

"Leave her alone, we just witness her dying, I can't lose her again because you decided to give her a heart attack," she heard Damon say from the driver seat. She yawned and stretched her arms as for as they could go in a tight car. With all the money he has, she figured he buy something more modern. They were driving all the way to Miami which took 14 hours

"I'm fine Damon, just a little tired. But I guess I'll sleep when I die." She joked looking at Caroline in the front mirror. Caroline flashed her a smile to which she smiled back.

"I don't want you joking about that," Damon scolded. She rolled her eyes and looked at her side's window. They were in the parking lot of Jerry King's hotel, one of the most fanciest hotel in Virginia. Damon notice Bonnie staring at the hotel with admiration filling her eyes and said, "Anything for the best." The best being Bonnie of course. She blushed and Caroline couldn't help but gag as they exited the car.

Matt's truck pulled up behind them and out came Matt and Elena looking red and awkward. Every since earlier today not only had Matt and Bonnie been awkward together, but so has Matt and Elena. She really wanted to talk to Elena about it but she knew she promised herself not to get caught up in Elena's new drama. But when it came to Matt, Bonnie's always had a soft spot. But that's because Matt was like a brother to her every since she was little. Whenever her father wasn't around, which was basically always, Matt was there to keep her from becoming insane with loneliness. And it's hurts that he feels like she's been ignoring him.

    Damon instantly knew how she was feeling without looking at her, because of the bond, so he whooshed behind her, wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back into his chest.

    "When my little brother and I argue, it took some time....and maybe a little blood.... but we always make up. Because are family. And Mutt is more family than you father will ever be." Bonnie nodded and sniff as an attempt to hold back tears. Damon kisses the side of her head and released her waist to grab her hand. They heard another gag from Caroline.

    Of course Caroline was the first person in the hotel and made sure Damon bought her the biggest room there. And Of course he had to oblige because not only was Caroline going to beg and beg and beg and beg until he goes insane, but it was also Bonnie's wish.

    "So the girls should share one room and the boys share another," Caroline dictated. "What do you think Bonnie." Bonnie thought about this and realized it would be a good time for the girls to catch up. Especially her and Elena, for Matt of course. Before she could answer Damon stepped in front of her.

    "Hell no!" He growled at Caroline. Caroline rolled her eyes and folded her arms.

    "Well luckily I wasn't talking to you."

    "Me and Bonnie will share a room and you guys will do whatever the hell you want to." He reached in his pocket and pulled out a card. "Here's my credit card. With the amount of money in it, it would be impossible to go pass the limit." Caroline gasp when she saw it and giggled in giddy. When she took the card, surprisingly, she jumped on Damon giving him a bear hug. Realizing what she did, she quickly removed herself from him and awkwardly walked to the elevator. She was soon followed by Elena and Matt who did everything they could to avoid eye contact. Bonnie couldn't take not knowing what's wrong with them.

    "Wait!" She yelled out to all of them. "I agree with Caroline."

    "Really?" Both Caroline and Damon ask in unison.