Part Of The Family

No Specific Pov:

Damon woke up to small knocking on the door to his hotel room. Of course he didn't need to hear the knocking to know that there was somebody outside of his door because of his vampire hearing. Suddenly remembering the event that took place last night, he grinned stupidly. He looked over at his resting witch. So peaceful. He made sure to cover her whole body before answering the door to make sure the person, who Damon thinks is a man, can not see her figure. He whooshed to the side of the bed, put on his pants, and whooshed to the door, shirtless.

He was shock to find his little brother on the floor covered in blood and barely had his eyes open. He notice multiple burn marks on his body meaning that they took his sunlight ring.

   "Stefan," he whispered, receiving a painful groaned as a response. He quickly and carefully picked up his brother, bridal style, and whooshed towards to bed.

   "Bonnie," he yelled while shaking her awake and while his voice was shaking. Bonnie slowly woke up and looked over to the side Stefan and Damon was in. She screamed when she saw a bloody Stefan laying beside her and fell off the bed in shock.

   "Damon what the hell is going on!" She screamed at him.

   "I don't know he just showed up at the  fucking door." Damon clutch his raven hair trying to think about what he should do next. "Blood. He needs blood." Bonnie nodded.

   "I'll give it to him." Damon froze and clench his teeth.

   "No," he growled.

   "Well we have to do something." He released his hair and put his fingers at the bridge of his nose.

   "Go get Elena," he ordered. Bonnie quickly got out of the bed to comply and moments later came back with a hysterical Elena.

   "Damon where is he," she demanded her voice shaking as well. She spotted him on the bed and ran towards him almost slipping on Damon's discarded shirt. "Stefan...Stefan look at me. You have to drink some of my blood, ok? You need it." But no matter how hard she persisted, Stefan would turned away. "Why won't he take it." Damon noticed that when Stefan turned from Elena, he started staring at Bonnie and he sighed knowing what he had to do. More like what Bonnie had to do.

   "Bonnie...I need you to give him some of your blood." Bonnie gaped at Damon confused on why all of a sudden he wanted Stefan to have her blood. "Just please, do it....for me." Bonnie nodded and slowly made her way towards the bloody brother of her love. She hesitantly reached out an arm which Stefan quickly grabbed and yanked her into his arms. He kissed her wrist to calm her down, but that made Damon more angry. He clenched his fist as he watch his brother interaction with the girl he loved. His fangs went into her and she winced expecting pain, but surprisingly it felt kind of....good. She relaxed as he took more blood and goosebumps started forming on the arm he was holding. Slowly the wounds on Stefan began closing and healing all together. Although it was slow, the healing process was faster than when Stefan was drinking any other blood. He reluctantly let go of her making sure he wasn't going to drain her. It's been a long time since he had blood from the source.

   "Thank you," he grunted to Bonnie. In return for giving him her blood, he bit the tip of his thumb and spread the blood on the small bite wounds now on her wrist. Within seconds the wound disappeared. She nodded.

   "Anytime." It was silent for a moment before Damon started pestering him with questions.

   "How are you here." Stefan turned towards his brother and cleared his throat.

   "I was dropped off here....because I wasn't needed anymore."

   "By who." He looked back at Bonnie.

   "Luka." A gasp came from Elena. "He told me about his plan. He was working with Klaus...that's kind of how Klaus found me. He told me how he knew that Damon and Bonnie has feelings for each other before they knew and all he had to do was amplify those feelings with a spell. His goal was get you guys....together...so that you guys could create life." Bonnie gulped.

   "Create life?" She asked carefully. "As in... ." Stefan looked down at her stomach and she felt her heart dropped. Damon, who took a while to understand what he was implying, finally understood, whooshed towards Bonnie and kneeled in front of her. "No I can't be pregnant. I mean we just had sex and it takes two weeks for pregnancy test to even pick up the pregnancy." She was becoming hysterical. Elena rushed towards her and gave her the most comforting hug she could muster.

   "What the hell is—Stefan?" Caroline asked as she walked in. She whooshed towards him, jumped on him and wrapped her legs around his waist while he was still sitting down. He gave a hearty laugh.

   "Caroline, I missed you too." Tears started going down Caroline eyes and she clung on to him tighter.

   "I thought they were going to kill you," she whispered. He put one hand on her waist and the other on her back, rubbing it to comfort her.

   "I'm fine for now. But I'm not the one you should be worried about." She backed up and looked at him with confusion. Then she turned to Bonnie and saw that she was on the verge of crying.

   "Bons what's wrong?"

   "Care....I'm pregnant....or about to be anyways." Caroline shooked her head dumbfounded.

   "No Bonnie, you're a virgin." There was a loud snort that came from their room door and everyone turned to see Matt standing at the door.

   "Virgin?" He asked in disbelief. "You should have hear them last night." Bonnie blushed and look away.

   Damon, who hasn't said anything in a while, pried Elena off of Bonnie and grabbed her hand.

   "Bonnie look at me." Bonnie hesitantly looked into the eyes of her lover. "As long as I'm alive, I'm going to protect this baby and make sure he lives a proper life." Tears fell out of her eyes as Damon started kissing her hand.

   "Wait." Elena interrupted. "Why would Luca want Bonnie to get pregnant." Stefan shrugged his shoulders and sigh.

   "I don't know, but what ever it is can't be good for the baby." Everyone nodded in agreement. "We need a plan."

Author's Note:

I hope you enjoyed this work. Again I wanted to stress Caroline and Stefan's friendship and I might be turning that friendship into something more. I know this is all of a sudden, but it's vampire pregnancy. It's faster than a human pregnancy. Matt might start acting a little...dickish...in the oncoming chapters but I promise you that that is leading on to something sad but great. Finally, Bonnie and Stefan is going to grow closer because you know, they're now family. Enjoy, vote, follow and add to your library❤️. And while your at it, if you love teen drama, you should check the new story I'm writing.