Day 28- Someone That Changed Your Life

If you don't like Justin Bieber, don't bother reading. 

Dear Justin,

     Yes, you changed my life. I don't even remember what life was like without fangirling over you.

     Of course I'm a belieber, and I'll always be one. But I love you like a brother or best friend. When I see other beliebers being all in love with you makes me feel so awkward, lol. I'm always being asked how I'm not attracted to you and truth is, I don't know. I think you're attractive, I guess, but I just don't feel the "he's so beautiful" attraction to you. You're beautiful to me, but because of the person you are. :)

     Being a belieber is so hard sometimes. People put me down, they purposely insult you in front of me to see how I'd react and sometimes it becomes too much. Although all that happens, at the end of the day it feels great to know I'm still on your side and will do whatever to make you as happy as you make me.

     Everything about you is inspiring, especially your story. I honestly don't understand how someone can hate you as a person. I love watching your interviews, music videos, anything to do with you. You just make me so happy it's unbelievable. I'm amazed at the person you've become in five years. It feels like it's been so much longer.

     It's also pretty hard talking to other people about you cause I call you by your first name. It feels weird to say your last name cause I'm so used to it, lol. I have yet to be noticed by you, but I'm being patient about it. Not gonna lie tho, not sure how much more patient I can be.

     I'd totally write 20 more paragraphs if I could, but I decided it'd be better to leave this as short as possible. Thank you for all you've done for me by doing what you do. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful role model and someone to look up to. :)

P.S. Please excuse any mistakes!