Day 22- Someone You Want To Give A Second Chance To

Dear Everyone Who Has Already Been Given A Second Chance,

     First of all, go thank the person that gave the chance to you because now everything is perfect between you two. If it wasn't for that person's choice, your great memories wouldn't be happening.

     I personally have no one I'd like to give a second chance to. It's only ever really happened about once or twice. Usually it works out, but seeing as there was one girl who just wouldn't quit what she was doing, I gave up. 

     Here's the thing: before I even become friends with you, I trust you to be able to be an amazing person like I know you can be. Everyone makes mistakes, yeah, but you should be so amazing that the phrase "a second chance" is the LAST thing in your vocabulary.

     I can't stress this enough. Please don't do something willingly knowing you'll hurt someone's feelings and then go back begging for a second chance. I'm just being honest here when I say, you probably didn't deserve it. To some certain extent, obviously, that's not my decision. I don't even know where I'm going with this. I feel very bipolar about this topic.

     Okay, all I'd like to say is, if you are given a second chance, please don't make the person who gave it to you to regret it. 

     Does this letter even make sense? Oh well.

P.S. Please excuse any mistakes! I didn't know what to write for this one so I kinda just went with what came to mind.