Day 1- My Best Friend

Dear Best Friend,

     You are truly my other half. I don't even have the slightest clue where I'd be without you and your support. Thank you so much for accepting me, for me. You know what I go through everyday and I complain nonstop. How do you put up me?! I don't know what else to say. We've been friends with each other for almost five years but it feels like forever. What would I do without you? And what would you do without me? ;)

     When I was writing the first letter, I was actually talking to you at the moment and you didn't know. I'm hoping I don't regret editing everything because of memories. We've pretty much said it all though, huh? I remember when me writing these kind of letters were like a hobbie. I always had something to say and now I'm actually out of words. Oh, you know what always makes me smile? When people are like, "I wish I a friendship like you and your best friend." I agree. Damn! I wish I could see how awesome we are to others point of view, lol.

     Oh my gosh! Remember when we typed like this for fun trying to be proper? Now we can't stand not being proper, grammar whores. We are just too adorable. Our memories are the craziest things, I'll never forget them. Always notice how I compare everything to being 46284528294638 times better if you came somewhere. Yeah, that's true. I mean, when else do you go to the apple store and a random cute boy comes up to us and wants to take pictures? I hope we do out of this world things when we're grown up. Even then people will want our friendship!

     This may not be the sweetest letter to my bestfriend because I'm sure people are like, ohh I love you so much! But we don't need that. It's like we trust each other to know that the other doesn't need to say it? Lol, I don't know if that makes sense.

     I love the fact that even though I moved away, we still kept in touch and I live five minutes away from you. I'll never get tired of hanging out with you. We don't talk every second everyday like we used to, but I'm glad our friendship is strong.

     Remember this? "Be simple and humble like grass. Cause when a storm attacks, all the big trees get uprooted, but the simple grass survives..simple, but powerful." 

     You mean the world to me! I love you :)

P.S. This has been edited. I combined the old letter and added a few new things. It's July 31, 2012. Please excuse any mistakes!