Day 17- Someone From Your Childhood

Dear Ian,

     I fell in love with you the first time my eyes were set on you...my first day of kindergarten. 

     I hope, wherever you are, that you're living life to the fullest and always smiling. It's funny that I don't remember much about you, but I know that you were such an important person to me. All I knew was that you were so sweet and cute and always made me giggle.

     I love how in 3rd grade my cousin talked to you outside of school. Your arm was broken from skateboarding. My cousin was all, hey, you're Ian right?! And you were so confused cause you didn't know who she was. I'm happy she mentioned me and you actually remembered me and said I was sweet. That still makes me tingle to this day. I miss you a lot and just keep wishing and wishing that I'll run into you someday. I just want to see you before I die and maybe even talk to you, let you know how much you made me happy.

     Oh my God, Valentine's Day. When I put the card in your box, but I don't think I signed it. AHH, and I remember yours to me was a power ranger card. It was the cutest thing. I don't know how I loved you cause I was so young. People say that "love at first sight" is just based off looks, but I honestly believe there was something about you. You're like magic to me, I don't know.

I'll never forget you and I'll never stop loving you, omg

P.S. Please excuse any mistakes!