Day 21- Someone You Judged By First Impression

Dear Ari,

     I didn't really judge you, but at the same time I did. I say this because it wasn't first impression I judged by. I was new to school so I didn't really have thoughts on anyone. You were just some girl on my bus that also didn't pay attention to the new girl, lol. But now we're like best friends and I love you so much. I didn't like you when I did notice you because I thought you hated me. Everyone was so in love with you and I never understood why. I was always thinking, "they don't get what you're really like." Well, I should've been telling that to myself.

     You're the sweetest thing in this universe. Heck, you were even born on Valentine's day! I hate myself for judging you like I did. I so wish I got to know the real you before I moved because I feel bad for those who don't know you. For those who don't know you are missing out on someone who's so sweet she can give them diabetes, no joke. I really hope I see you again someday. Until that day comes and I can make it up to you, I'm so sorry, and I still think you're more amazing. I'd also like to add that it's pretty funny you think I'm an angel. Oh yes, I almost forgot! You and your boyfriend need to be a billboard couple, LOL. 

    I love and miss you, beautiful! :) x

P.S. Please excuse any mistakes!