Connie Prince

When they got home, Sherlock sent the email on his laptop. Shortly after, the pink phone rang. Sherlock picked it up and answered it.

"Hello?" He said.

"He says you can come and fetch me." The man said. "Help, help me, please!" 

Sherlock got the location and had Alex call Lestrade. The man was rescued. Alex breathed a sigh of relief when the news came.

"You think we can get some sleep now?" She asked. Sherlock nodded.

"The bomber would probably want us to get our sleep." He said. 

"Well, I'll see you two in the morning." John said. He went upstairs to his bedroom. 

Alex went into the fridge and rummaged through it, before finding some cake. She cut herself a piece and turned to Sherlock.

"You want some?" She asked.

"Sure, why not?" Sherlocks said. Alex cut him a piece and gave it to him. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Alex said. "Hey, I have an idea!"

"What is it?" Sherlock asked.

"It's more for a get together, kind of a game night slash New Year's Eve thing." Alex said. 

"Spill it." Sherlock said, taking a bite of his cake. 

"Okay, so I just remembered this super fun game I used to play in Geography class. It's really hard to explain, but it's so fun! And there's this new Disney movie we could watch if it didn't work out." Alex said.

"Alright." Sherlock said. "When should we do it?"

"Probably after this is over." Alex said, nodding to the pink phone. Sherlock nodded. "Maybe New Year's Eve, like I said?"

"That might work. Who should we invite?" Sherlock asked. "Besides me, you, and John, of course."

"Um, Lestrade, Molly, Mrs. Hudson...I think that's it." Alex said.

"Alright. Do we have to invite Molly?" Sherlock whined.

"Yes." Alex said.

"Why?" Sherlock groaned.

"She's my friend and it's polite." Alex said. "What do you have against her anyway?"

"She's annoying." Sherlock said.

"You two would make a cute couple." Alex smiled. 

"Stop talking now." Sherlock said. 

"I mean it, you would look super cute together." Alex teased.

"I mean it, shut up." Sherlock said.

"No." Alex said. "I ship it."

"Ship it?" Sherlock questioned.

"You wouldn't get it." Alex said. "I'm calling it Sherlolly."

"I'm gonna kill you." Sherlock said. 

"Oh, look at the time, I should be getting to bed!" Alex said, running into the bathroom to change into her pajamas. Sherlock chuckled.

"You can't hide in there forever!" He shouted. 

"Yes, I can!" Alex said. "I'll sleep in the tub!"

Alex finally did come out of the bathroom. Sherlock attacked her and put her in a headlock. He made sure he didn't harm her, though. He ruffled her hair with his knuckle and Alex tried to fight him off.

"Get off!" She laughed. "Sherlock!" 

"This is what you get for saying that stuff about me and Molly!" He said. He finally let her go and when he did, her hair was a mess. Alex playfully hit Sherlock on the shoulder.