Part 13

*The morning after the party*

You woke up to the sound of a text coming from your phone, you slowly opened your eyes taking a deep breath and letting our a loud sigh while stretching under your covers. You rolled over and grabbed your phone from yours bedside. You looked at the text message from Calum that read 'I'm glad you decided to come last night, I had a lot of fun, I hope I can see you again soon.' You smiled at your phone. you replied. 'I had fun too, I like your friend a lot, I can't believe I never met them sooner. I'm free tonight if you're not doing anything?' He replied instantly. 'I'm free, if you don't mind I'd like to take you somewhere tonight around 7? Wear something nice.' 'Sounds good, can't wait.' You replied and locked your phone setting it back down on your side table.

You rolled back over on your back looking up to your ceiling thinking about what happened last night. You almost forgot the feeling you would get around Calum, everything about him made you want him more, although this time was different, you had to be more careful. You know who the real Calum is now, even though it was a long time ago that everything happened between him and your brother it was still fresh news to you so you weren't over it yet.

You walked downstairs into the kitchen to make some breakfast, you saw Nick sitting on the island with a bowl of cereal in his hand as your mum made a cup of coffee. "Morning." Nick said as he took another spoonful of cereal. "Morning." You said with a wide smile as you walked over to the cabinet to get a cup for some coffee. "You seem happy?" Nick said with a mouth full of cereal. "I do?" You questioned still with a smile on your face. "Yeah, it's not a bad thing, I just haven't seen you happy in a while." You kept pouring your coffee. "It's Calum isn't it? So are you guys dating again?" You mum asked. You looked up and saw Nick and your mum both staring at you waiting for a response. "We're not dating just yet okay, we're taking it slow this time. Things are different this time, especially knowing the things I know, I just don't want to rush it again." You mum walked over to you and hugged you. "Whatever you decide I'm here to support you always, I know what Calum did was something you'll never forget, it's something all of us will never forget but that was a long time ago, just remember people change y/n. Don't push him away so easily, he's trying. I also kind of like Calum, he's much nicer that the other guys you've dated." You smiled back to your mum appreciating her words, you needed it. "Wait, who else have you dated while I wasn't here?" Nick said placing his bowl of cereal down. You and your mum both laughed at him and shook your heads.

*7pm*

You finished your hair and makeup and put your dress on, Calum mentioned to wear something nice so you assumed he was probably taking you to dinner somewhere. Your phone buzzed. 'I'm outside when you're ready.' You locked your phone and walked down to the front door. "I shouldn't be too long, but don't wait up just in case." You said to your mum. "It's okay baby have a good time, just be careful please." She said sincerely. "I will mum, I promise, I love you." You walked out and Calum was waiting outside his car for you. "Hey" He said as he walked up beside you leaning in for a hug. Argh, those butterflies. "Hey Calum" You replied. "You look really good." He said. "So do you." You replied as he walked over to your side and opened the door for you. Just as he always used to, even when he was mad at you." You waited in the car as he walked over to the other side and got in. You both talked about whatever was new since you've been apart but mostly laughed about the stupid things you guys used to do.

You got to the destination and waited in the car as Calum walked over to your side and opened the door. "Thank you." You turned around and realised you were at the same restaurant Calum took you on your first date. "Cal, this is where we-" "I know, I hope you don't mind." "No of course not." You replied as he placed his hand on your lower back and lead you inside the restaurant and handed his keys to the valet. You walked in hoping you wouldn't see his "ex" this time and luckily you didn't. They reserved the same table as the first date too. "Cal did you ask for this table?" "I did, is it too much?" you didn't know what he was doing, you thought he wanted to move slow just like you both agreed but you just went along with it anyways. "Um, not it's okay I like it." "Okay, good." The night went really well, you were just enjoying being in his company again, without it being awkward or intimidating. "I remember your face." Calum said out of nowhere. You looked up to him confused. "What do you mean?" You asked. "I remember your face when you first saw me at the warehouse after you were kidnapped." "Calum please, I don't want to talk about it." You said as you placed your fork down. "You had so many emotions and I could read every single one on your face." "Cal..." You just let him finished, you thought he just had to get this out, you both never actually properly talked about the night, I guess it has been eating him up inside not having anyone to talk to, you on the other hand had your mum and Nick you never realised how it affected Calum. "You were happy to see me but also scared and intimidated of me, you needed someone to help you get out of the situation and you wished it wasn't me but it was and I'm sorry, I'm so sorry y/n, I'm sorry that I put you in that position. When what I did 4 years ago happened and then I met you, I never knew this situation would come up again, I thought it was over with I never knew you were Nicks sister and I never knew that this would ever happen and I truly, really am so sorry that you had to go through that, I love you y/n, I told you I would always protect you and I couldn't even do that. I hope one day you can forgive me and you will be able to love me again because I have changed, I'm not that same person I was 4 years ago and you, you helped me become an even better person, you helped me get through everything and when I thought I lost you after that night I thought I lost you forever, I can't lose you y/n, I can't lose you again." You were so shocked at his words, he just poured out his feelings to you completely exposed and vulnerable. He still loves you and you still love him. You moved out from your seat and walked over to the seat next to Calum sitting beside him, you placed your hands on his thighs and looked him in the eyes. "I forgive you Calum, it's not your fault this happened and I've moved on, you need to as well." His head still dropped to his lap in shame of his actions. "I love you too." You said. His head raised now looking at you. "You do?" His eyes glossy. "Of course, yes I was hurt and disappointed about everything that happened, I thought I loved a completely different person but the person I fell in love with was not the same person you were four years ago, it's the person you are right now. I never stopped loving you even after what happened." Calum let out a huge sigh, almost as if he has been holding in his breath. A tear slid down his cheek. "I love you so much y/n" He said as he wrapped his arms around you, you held onto each other for what seemed like a while. You missed this, you missed the feeling and you missed Calum.

"I'm sorry for being so emotional but it's been bottled up inside me for so long it just had to get it out otherwise I don't know when I ever would." Calum said. "Its okay Calum, I'm glad you did, at least we both know how we feel about each other." You replied. He smiled up to you. "Do you want to leave?" You nodded and Calum paid for the meal then you both left. He clung his arm around your waist and you had your arm wrapped around his as he held your bag and walked with you to the car. "Do you want to go back to my place for a bit? We can watch a movie if you want?" Calum asked. You agreed, the night was still early anyways. The car ride was quiet for the most part, Calums hand on his thigh and the other on the wheel. You remember ever car ride he would place his hand on your thigh and it made you feel safe. You looked down at his hand, you moved your hand over his and interlocked your fingers between his then moving your hands interlocked to sit on your thigh. You looked ahead smiling and could see Calum looking over at you smiling from the corner of your eye.

You got back to Calum's house and you took your shoes off setting them at the front door. Calum put a movie on as you made you both a glass of tea. You walked over to the couch and sat down as he was at the DVD player putting in "pretty woman" He got up from the floor and walked over to the couch where you were. You sat beside each other nothing crazy. You finished your tea and placed it down on the counter as the movie continued. You weren't paying attention at all, you were thinking about what just happened at dinner, you liked seeing Calum no so hot headed or defensive, seeing his vulnerable side was kind of the closure you needed to be able to put the past behind you. You were also thinking about last night and how good it felt to feel his lips on yours again.

**** SMUT WARNING ****

You brushed your fingers over your lips remembering the feeling, you looked up at Calum who looked back down to you, his eyes glistening from the TV light. Your breath started to deepen watching his moves, "Fuck it" You blurted out before crashing your lips into his, his hands moved to your face deepening the kiss, you moved your legs over his lap so you were now straddling him, his hands placed on your hips. He moved his lips down to your neck, you let out a moan feeling pleased at every touch, you grinder your hips over his feeling him get hard through his pants. "I need you." You whispered in his ear. That was enough for him to pick you up, your legs wrapped around his waist, your kiss not broken he walked up the stairs with you wrapped around him still and placed you down on his bed. His body on top of you he leaned back and took his shirt off exposing his body. You ran your hand over his body then down to his belt pulling him down closer to you leaning into the crook of his neck. "Up" He said, you did as he said and lifted your arms over your head as he pulled your shirt out from under you. Leaning back down kissing your breasts as he unhooked the back of your bra. "Take these off" you said as you tugged at his belt. He stood up and pulled his pants to the floor followed by his boxers, you slid yours off too leaving you left in only your underwear. God he was beautiful, you feel like you were falling in love with him all over again. He got back on top of you but you pushed him down so you were straddling him. "I fucking love you." He said as he moved his hands up to your chest. "Do you have one?" You asked as he pulled out a condom from his draw. He put it on and turned you back over so he was now on top again. He slowly entered you thrusting slow at first watching your expression, when he noticed you were comfortable he moved his thrusts faster dropping his head in pleasure. "Calum" you moaned as his thrusts became quicker and deeper. He needed you just as much as you needed him. "Cal I'm gonna-" "Cum for me baby" his words were pleasing to your ear and you did as he said. You reached your high as so did he shortly after, you both calmed down from your high, his body still above you. Your hands running up and down his sides. His gaze looked up at yours, sweat dripping from his forehead. He leaned down leaving a kiss on your lips, that feeling you craved. "I love you." He said. "I love you too Calum." He moved his body beside you and pulled you close to him, he played with your hair for a bit you rubbed your thumb in circles over his chest, "I guess going slow isn't an option anymore." He laughed at you. "I'm fine with this if you are." He looked down at you waiting for your response. "I'm fine with this too, this feels right." You replied. "I agree." He said as he pulled you closer and you drifted off to sleep.

... To be continued...