Part 6

The next morning you woke up and rolled over to see Calum laying in his black briefs with his arm off the bed and his leg sprung over your body with his other arm holding onto your breast, you couldn't help but laugh out loud waking Calum up as you did.

"What's wrong?" Calum asked tiredly looking around still half asleep. "Nothing Cal, were gonna meet my mum today remember?" You said with a wide smile, you wanted to laugh so much more, it was even funnier that he was half asleep talking to you and he still didn't notice his hand was on your chest. "Oh yeah, mmm five more minutes babe." He said placing his head back down on the pillow. "Calum." You said chucking. "Mhmm." "Can I have my boob back please." You laughed. He raised his eyebrow and lifted his head slightly off the pillow to see his hand on your breast, he just groaned and let his head drop back to the pillow as he lightly squeezed your boob. You bursted out laughing now and so did Calum, you moved his hand off your chest, "come on babe, get up let's get ready." You said as you threw the covers off you and slapped Calum's ass before jumping out of bed and going to take a shower.

You walked downstairs to make a pot of coffee while you waited for Calum to shower, "good morning beautiful." Calum said from behind you as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "It is a good morning huh?" You said with a cheeky grin on your face. "Huh?" He said as you pointed to his briefs, you felt how hard h was through your pants. "Fun dream?" You questioned trying not to laugh at him too much. "Maybe if you didn't have you hand on my boob this morning you wouldn't be in this situation." You said. "Why not? They're mine aren't they?" Calum said with a smirk on his face. "I'm sorry?" You said. He walked over to you and placed both his hands over your chest, "they're mine aren't they?" He said again. You just laughed at him and nodded, you placed you hand over his hard on, "Well if they're yours then this is mine too right?" You smirked back to him. He chuckled slightly at your comment, "Prove it." He winked to you. "Hmm maybe later." You said as you let go of him and turned back around to grab the coffee. You walked past him winking then slapped his ass again. "Hey you can't do that!" "It's mine isn't it?" You laughed. "You're gonna regret that!" He said. "Prove it." You turned around smiling to him taking your cup of coffee to your bedroom, you watched from the stairs as he turned around to come after you.

~~~~~~~~~

"Babe I just got nervous." Calum said to you as you played with his tie trying to fix it up. "Relax Calum you'll be fine, she's going to love you." You replied as you stood at her front door. He leaned down and kissed your forehead as you fixed his tie.

Your mum opened the door and excitedly introduced herself to Calum and embraced you both into a big hug. "Hey baby, how's my princess doing?" Your mum said as she walked over to the kitchen to stir the pot of food she was making for you all, "mum" You whined, you hated when she called you 'princess' "what y/n, you used to love that name." Your mum replied. "Yeah maybe when I was 5 mum, I'm definitely not 5 anymore." You said looking over to Calum winking at him. Calum gave you a look of disapproval and nudged you to stop. You just giggled to yourself and mouthed 'what'. Calum turned back to your mum, so Mrs. y/l/n, how have you been doing?" Calum asked your mum. "Oh please sweetie call me Maya, and I'm great thanks, just been missing my baby, you've taken her away from me." She said sarcastically. Calum chuckled, "yeah, sorry about that, it was actually your daughters idea to move in with me did she mention that part?" Calum replied looking over to you. You just smiled in amusement. "Oh well she never told me that." Maya replied. "Yeah mum, how could you not fall in love with a face like that?" You said pointing to Calum who was now going red. Calum nudged you again.

"Alright guys, well dinner is ready so please take a seat so we can eat." Your mum replied. Calum pulled out the chair for you then took a seat. "Thanks babe." You mum looked over in awe. "You okay mum?" You asked. "Yeah baby, lets eat." She replied.