Part 5

*2 months later*

Things were getting pretty serious with Calum, you were over his place every other day and every time you saw him was better than the last, you really wanted to spend more time with him if you could but you didn't know what other way to do that was.

One night you were sitting in his living room watching a basketball game on TV, you were sitting on one side of the couch with your legs sprawled out over Calum's as he lightly massaged your feet. "Calum?" You spoke up over the noise of the TV. "Yeah babe?" "I wanna hang out with you." Calum's eyes moved from the game to you, "What are you talking about? We're hanging out right now?" He laughed. You rolled your eyes and chuckled a little. "No, I mean I wanna hang out with you more" You said looking at him, his gaze back to the game. "Well what do you want?" He said his eyes still on the game. "I know it's not my place to say this but it's just a suggestion and it's totally okay if you say no and let me know if this is too much or if I'm moving too quick for you but um, I was thinking maybe I could move in with you?" You said hesitant, Calum's eyes facing you now, "what?" He said with a smile on his face. "Well it's okay if you don't want to I guess it was a dumb suggestion I don't know I mean I'm here basically everyday and I sleep over all the time so I was just thinking about it?" You said not making eye contact with him. "Y/n, of course you can move in with me, you're my girl." He said pushing your legs to the side to move closer to you leaning in to kiss you, you pulled away, his face still close to yours, "wait I am?" You asked. "Am what?" He said. "I'm your girl?" You smiled back to him. He laughed a little not noticing he let that slip, "Yeah you are, is that okay with you?" He smiled, his arm placed on your hip, "I mean i'll think about it.." Calum pulled your head in closer to his and started tickling you in annoyance, "I'm joking of course that's okay with me." You said in between tickles. Calum then stopped and pulled you in for a kiss, he basically just confirmed that you two were now boyfriend and girlfriend official.

The next day Calum spent 12 hours helping you move all your things from your place to his, you were so excited that you were finally moving in with him, you guys were moving pretty quick but like you had felt from the beginning, you for some reason felt like you had always known Cal and like you were meant to be with him.

Calum brought in the last box from the car and placed it down on the kitchen table, you stood around all the boxes counting each one to make sure they were all there. "This is the last one babe, are you sure you didn't leave anything else behind." Calum asked. "Well of course I left a few clothes just for emergency purposes but other than that I'm all yours." You said to him as you kept counting the boxes. He smiled and walked around you wrapping his arms around you from behind and whispering in your ear. "Maybe we should make it official", he said as he pulled away and you turned around smirking to him, "what did you have in mind?" You said to him. "That couch looks pretty comfy." He winked to you. "Mhmm, I bet it does." You laughed. He picked you up from the waist and started kissing down your neck, you let out a few moans and ran your fingers through his hair and he sat down on the couch with you still in his grip so you were no straddling his lap. Calum ran his hands from the hem of your shirt and pulled it off breaking apart from the kiss then going right back. You fiddled with his belt eager to unbuckle his pants, you pulled apart from the kiss in frustration "babe, I can't undo this can you help." You said to him as you tried again to unbuckle the belt. He just laughed at you and undid it for you in two seconds. "How?" You questions. He laughed again, "just shut up and kiss me silly." You leaned in smiling into the kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~

You and Calum have been official for a while, you were now settled into his apartment and your mum knew of him but she wanted to meet him but you weren't sure if Calum was ready to meet her.

One night you and Calum were sitting at your dining table having dinner, you decided this would be the perfect time to ask him, you were really nervous and kept playing with your food.

"What's wrong? You're not hungry?" You looked up to Calum who was looking at you worried. "Uh no it's not that, um I want to ask you something but it's okay if you say no if you're not ready or if you don't want to or whatever it is." You said. Calum put down his fork and had his full attention faced to you, "you're scaring me now, what is it?" He replied worried. "Um so my mum wants to meet you tomorrow." You said as you looked down to your plate swirling your pasta around. "Babe." You looked up to Calum. "Why are you stressing, of course I'll meet her." He said smiling to you. "You will?" You said surprised. "Of course, I'd love to meet the beautiful women that birthed your beautiful ass." You laughed at his comment, you're glad he could make a joke out of it because you were so worried about the whole situation.

There's a few things I need to tell you about my family first though. Calum moved his chair closer to yours so he was now facing you and his hand placed on your thigh, "I'm listening babe." You went on to explain how your dad was an alcoholic and he was no longer in the picture and he's now remarried some other women with another family, you told him about your brother who was in jail for possession of drugs but he was set-up by some bad people that he got involved with when he was a teenager but he was now 25 and he had a couple years left to serve.

After going on for long enough you sat back and waited for Calum's reaction, you were expecting him to leave you after everything, you didn't know anyone who would want to stay after hearing all that which is why you didn't mention it to a lot of people.

Calum pulled you in and hugged you, you were shocked once again by his reaction but none less you hugged him back and couldn't help but let out a few tears, it was always a touchy subject but you were glad that he took it so well. "Y/n, you need to understand that no matter what happens I'm always going to be here for you, trust me when I say there is nothing that you could tell me that would scare me away from you." He said as he wiped away your tears with his thumb. "I promise." You smiled at his last comment and shook your head at him "gosh I love you." "What'd you say?" Calum said smiling at you with an eyebrow raised. "You heard me Calum Thomas Hood, I said I love you." You smiled back to him cupping his face. "Are you sure?" He said raising his other eyebrow. "Yes I'm sure Calum." You said laughing. "Because if that's true you know what that means?" "What does it mean?" You said. "That means that I love you too." He said quietly. "Are you sure?" You said eyebrows raised. He laughed at you standing up and grabbing your hands with his and standing you up to then wrapping your hands around his neck. "Yes I'm pretty sure." He said looking into your eyes. "Well you know what that means then?" You said. "Tell me what it means then." He said smirking to you. "It means that you are going to meet my mum tomorrow." You laughed. He almost forgot for a minute, his face dropped, "that's not funny, I'm really nervous." He whined. "Don't worry babe, if I love you my mum definitely will." "Hmm I like the sound of that." "She will." "No the sound of you saying you love me, say it again." He leaned closer to you, pulling you in from your waist. You leaned in to kiss his cheek, "I love you." Then you kissed his jaw "I love you." Then you kissed his neck "I love you." And you moved back to his lips, "I love you Calum." You saw him smile before pushing his lips onto yours as your tongues fought. "I love you too y/n." He said once he pulled away from the kiss. "Now, what are your going to wear." You said and watched as Calum pull away from you and groan loudly, you laughed at his over exaggerated response.