Part 2

His smirk then became more serious as he watched you struggle to open the wrapping, he laughed and grabbed the wrapping off of you and opened it up then handing you the condom back, you laughed and leaned down kissing his lips while rolling the condom onto Calum util it has all been placed on. Calum then moved himself onto of you and looked up at you for your response if you were ready, you pushed his body closer to yours as Calum slowly entered you, you both in each others pleasure, after a few strokes you and Calum had both reached your high, Calum had fallen beside you with his curls clinging to his forehead covered in sweat. 

You woke up the next morning and didn't see Calum in bed, you walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower then got dressed in your clothes from the night before and walked downstairs to find Calum sitting on the kitchen bench drinking his coffee, he looks up at you and smiles, "Good Morning." Calum said. "Good Morning." You replied back smiling. 

"Do you mind if I?" You said pointing to the half filled coffee pot on the bench. Calum shook his head so you pulled out a cup from the dish rack and poured yourself a cup of coffee. Calum watched as you took a sip of the coffee letting out a small chuckle, "What's so funny?" You said taking another sip from your coffee. "Nothing" Calum shook his head trying to hold back his smile. He looked back down at his paper pretending to read it. "You suck, tell me why you're laughing." You begged. Calum shook his head again and walked around the kitchen bench picking you up from your waist and placed you down on the kitchen bench kissing your lips while his hands were on your waist, you held onto his face. "You're amazing." Was all he said. 

"Calum? Can I ask you something?" You said while he was standing in front of you with his hands now on your thighs. "What's up babe?" You blushed slightly as his response. "Who was that guy outside your apartment yesterday?" Calum didn't response, he tilted his head down a bit, "You know the one that yelled out is-" "I don't know who the fuck you're talking about." "Calum said stern looking up to at you. You were taken back for a second, "Okay well fuck me, pretend I didn't ask then." You said pushing him away from you and jumping down from the bench. You walked to the lounge to grab your bag and shoes. 

"Where are you going?"Calum asked. "I'm going home where the fuck of you think I'm going." You said. 

Calum walked over to you and grabbed your bag out of your hands, "listen I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you, let me drive you home please." Calum said. You looked up at him but you couldn't see the same Calum you saw 5 minutes ago. "I'm fine thanks." You said. "Please I really am sorry just let me drive you home, please." He begged. You agreed only because you didn't really know where you were, you were pretty drunk when you drove to Calum's place. "Fine." You said immediately waling out of his apartment and waiting for him by the garage, you tried to peek around for the guy you saw yesterday but you couldn't see anyone, you know Calum saw and heard the man but you weren't sure why he wasn't telling you who he was. You brushed it off so you could get home safe and didn't ask any questions after that. 

You got to your house and Calum was parked in the driveway, he turned his car off and you both sat there in silence. 

You leaned over to open the door, "wait, y/n..." you turned around waiting for him to respond. "I-I'm sorry about earlier, I do know who that guy is but he's not important, he's just an asshole that lives in the area, that's why I ignored him yesterday I'm so sorry for yelling at you and I probably made you feel like shit and I feel even more shit knowing I made you feel like that but I really enjoyed last night and I would love to see you again some time." Calum said. You couldn't really ask for anything more other than an apology and explanation and that's what you got, you leaned over and kissed his lips and he followed. "Thank you for dropping me off." You said before getting out of the car and walking to your front door, you felt Calum's eyes burn a hole into your back but you didn't turn around, you walked inside and closed the door behind you leaning against it sighing loudly to yourself. 

What did you just get yourself into? You really liked Calum and you would love to see him again also but you needed to know more about him before you could decide if you wanted to let him see you again or even sleep with you again. 

You walked up to your bedroom to change into some different clothes, you change into some different clothes, you chuck on a pair of denim shorts and a t-shirt that you partly tucked into your shorts. you laid on your bed and checked through your phone when a messaged popped up from y/f/n "y/n! Are you still alive?" I haven't heard from you since you left with that tall scary looking guy!" You laughed at her message and texted her back so she would calm down. "Hey y/f/n" I'm okay! I went back to that tall and scary looking guys house last night and might've stay over buttt he's a really nice guy and I'm pretty sure he just asked me out again and I think I might like him lolll also he's more tall and mysterious than scary haha." You texted her back and she immediately responded. "Haha well as long as you're okay and he's not a creep then you should definitely go out with this guy ;)." You smiled down at your phone and went back to your messages to text Calum, he placed his number in your phone while you were dancing last night. 

"Tonight 7pm pick me up from my place." Was all you said. You locked your phone and took a nap. 

You woke up to the sound of your phone, you struggled to open your eyes and saw a text from Calum, "and if I don't?" You just chook your head at the message. Something about Calum made you feel like taking a risk, you wanted to be bad when you were with him, you wanted to push every limit. "Then I'll find someone who will." Instantly he replied back. "I'm the only person in the world that can make you feel as good as you did last night trust me on that." You blushed at the message and it was true, last night was different with Calum it was like he was made just for you. "I guess you'll never know ;)" You replied back, you didn't want to give him all the credit, "I guess I'll have to show you again then." Your heart skipped a beat at the last message, you had only met him yesterday but it felt like you've known him forever. "So tonight 7pm then?" "I'll be there." Calum replied back.