Bonus Chapter 1

Life always offers you a second choice. It is called tomorrow.

TAEHYUNG:

"What do you mean you can't make it" I took the phone away from my ear when she started yelling. "Its been almost two years Tae. You promised to visit me" I sighed when I sensed she is sad. "I am sorry y/n. It's just I didn't knew things will be this hard" it is true though. I have been travelling the packs since last two years. Lot of packs needed so much help I couldn't visit them at all.

"Chorong will kill you if you miss Jake birthday" I chuckled imagining her whining. "I will try to come. We still have one month for that" Yoongi hyung and Chorong welcomed a baby boy after few months I left. They decided to name him Jake which surprised all of us. I know Chorong always respected him though he was rogue. But giving their son that name definitely shocked us. I didn't have a problem either cause he tried to stop them and besides holding grudges is not a good thing.

"I will talk to you later" I talked for a while and hang up the call. A lot has changed in the last two years. Namjoon made alliances with lot of packs and Y/n was helping him in making his pack stronger. Same goes to Yoongi hyung. They have a kid and he is searching for his pack members who might be still alive in some packs with Jin hyung and his father help.

After Cayden death lot of things has changed. Rogues were in less in number now but royals wanted to make sure everyone is safe. They are reviewing the packs with their alphas if any help is needed.

Blake brother took over the title as alpha and Jiyong hyung and Minho hyung are helping him in duties. Jiyeon is also recovering quickly since her mate woke up. Jimin found his mate last year in the pack near south America. He was beyond happy and decided to ditch me for her. So since then I have been travelling alone.

"Wow look at that girl" I snapped out of my thoughts when someone loudly said that. "She is too pretty to not like" one of the boys beside my table commented. "Look at the car she is leaning on. She must be filthy rich" I glanced outside and saw a girl leaning on the car taking a selfie. I must say she is pretty. She was wearing mid length floral skirt with white polka dot buttoned shirt.

It wasn't her beauty what caught my eye but the expressions she was giving. From one look I can tell that girl is troublemaker. "Let's go" she told her friend and they both took bicycles which were parked next to the car and left. I couldn't help but laugh at those boys faces when they realized it wasn't her car.

"Sir your order is ready" I got up from the seat and took my food before walking to the same car she was leaning on few minutes back. I got in the car and drove to the pack house. I am staying in pack near Italy where an alpha needed my help in building his pack house. I have been staying for about week now. "Alpha Taehyung" members bowed to me as I went. "Alpha John is looking for you"

"I will go and see him" I walked in to his office and saw he is checking some files. "Alpha John" he looked up from his files. "Alpha Taehyung. Please come" I sat in front of him. "I have few new members in the pack house. Can you help them in training" I nodded my head agreeing with him. "I also prepared the house for you in the right side. It is not big but this is all I can prepare in short time" I shook my head smiling. "I wouldn't have mind staying in the pack house. I don't want to trouble you"

"You are helping us so that is the least we could do" he said quietly. "That is my job" he laughed softly agreeing with me. "I will leave you to your work then" I got up to leave the room after taking the key to house he told me about. I looked around the house and it was nice. Though it was small it would be enough for me.

I worked on few things before checking time. It was four in the evening. I got up and walked to the city road where this café was located. They have the best drinks I have tasted so far. I have been visiting them every day since I came here. I ordered my coffee and sat near the window watching the road when I heard the same voice from the morning.

"Can I have set A?" the same girl from the morning ordered her food. "Wait, no I will take set B" he took her order but she stopped him again. "Add coke and burger from set C and remove sandwich from the set B" I can tell he was clearly annoyed by her. But he didn't say anything. He wrote her order and walked in. She laughed when he left making it clear she did it on purpose. I shook my head chuckling at her.

"Excuse me" I looked up and saw the same girl. "Is this seat taken?" I shook my head mumbling a small no. "I was waiting for my friend sitting there until I saw you laughing" she started talking. "you were shining so brightly when you smiled like it was hurting my eyes" she dramatically closed her eyes. "I think it was love at first sight. I must have fallen for you" I spit my coffee shocked at her words. What the hell?

AUTHOR NOTE:

Hello readers... As I promised first bonus chapter is here. Some of you asked me for Namjoon and Y/n future life too. So I will include their scenes too. I know it is small and but it is more of filler type. You will see more interactions in the next chapters. Hope you like it.

Comment your thoughts and don't forget to vote while reading. 

Love you all :)

♥♥SN_ANGEL♥♥