CONFUSION

Some people are meant to be in your heart not in your life.

Y/N:

I opened my eyes to the feeling of someone holding me. I turned around and saw Taehyung sleeping peacefully. He had his hand behind my head as pillow while other one is over my waist. His mouth was parted open slightly and his hair was messy reaching to his eyes. I smiled looking at his state. I tried to move but that only made him tighten his grip on me.

Knowing the fact I can't stay forever with him worried me instead of saddening. I am worried about him. I don't want him to suffer anymore because of me after what happened with Areum. I caressed his face lost in my thoughts not realizing he woke up. "I would love everyday if this is how I wake up every morning" I looked up and saw him looking at me now with his eyes wide open.

"Good morning" he pecked my forehead getting up from the bed. "Do you have any work today?" I asked him hoping he won't have any. "I do have but why?" I frowned in disappointment. "I wanted to go on a date with you today" his eyes lightened at the mention of date. "Oh, I think we can go in afternoon" I smiled agreeing with that. He walked in to bathroom for a shower.

I took a shower after him and decided to visit mom and Jiyeon before going out with Taehyung. I told Taehyung I will meet him after two hours. I made my way to mom room first. "Hey mom" she placed the book aside and smiled. I gave her a hug and sat on the chair beside her. "What are you reading?" I asked her referring to the book she seems obsessed with.

"It is the book your grand mother gave me when you were born and I never had time to finish it" I looked at the book curiously. "You still have it?" I was confused. I thought everything was burned in the fire when rogues attacked the pack house. "Your old alpha has this book since your dad gave him. He gave it to me when he came yesterday" I nodded understanding. "What is it about anyway?"

"It is about the story of Drina. It has all the things that happened last time she was born" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "I thought we have lot of books about it" she nodded. "We have but this is not just a book. It is a journal written by her protector" my eyes widened. "Wait, she had a protector" she chuckled at me. "You have one too" my eyes widened even more if that is possible.

"I haven't met him" she shook her head. "You might have but you just don't know yet. You see every blessed wolf has a protector who helps her in learning the things. It could be your mate or a friend. It differs from person to person. There are some situations in history where wolves have protectors." I groaned knowing it is another mystery.

"Don't stress yourself, maybe you should read this book. You will understand the things about your wolf" she suggested but I waved it off. "Maybe later. I have lot to do now" she placed the book down agreeing with me. We talked for few more minutes till Hoseok came to check on her.

"She is doing better but you should let her rest" he told me in serious tone. "Ok, I will leave then" I gave her a hug before leaving the room. I walked to Jiyeon room to check on her. I knocked the door before peeking through the door. Jungkook smiled when he saw it is me. "Hey" I greeted him when I walked in. "How is she doing?" I asked looking at sleeping Jiyeon. "Better than yesterday. But it will take lot of time for her to get back to her normal self"

"As I said she has all of us" he smiled but I can see his stress. He looked more worse than yesterday. "Did you eat anything since yesterday?" he was silent but I got the answer to it. "You should take care of yourself too Jungkook" he sighed loudly. "I can't leave her alone in this stage" I placed my hand on his shoulder comforting him. "I know how you feel but she needs you to be strong for her" he didn't say anything and I stayed silent too.