PAST

Just because I didn't show doesn't mean I didn't love you

Y/N:

"Can you hear me clearly? What about your hands and legs? Try shaking them" I listened to Hoseok questions patiently. I was dying to talk but I know it has to wait until Hoseok finishes his check up. Though he is an angel he can be very scary when he is angry. I am not gonna be his victim any time soon. "How about your eyesight?" he groaned at all stupid questions. "For god sake Hoseok I am completely fine" I flinched at his tone not expecting him to react like that. "Exactly how can you be fine?"

"What do you mean by that?" I scowled at him for his question. "No, it's not like that. I mean I am happy too he is fine but he can't be fine" that made me even more confused. He must have realized that too cause he stopped talking.

"I didn't make any sense, did I?" I shook my head saying no. "What I meant to say is, he was hit by Blake very badly and he lost lot of blood too. Usually, any normal wolf whether an alpha or not would have died or at least be in the hospital for at least a week with this kind of injury but he is completely fine after few hours. So how is it possible?" Namjoon and I both looked at him in shock at his outburst.

"You both are really a weird pair. You are gonna make me lose my mind" he left the room mumbling the words like how both of us are unusual and crazily strong. I felt bad for Hoseok since he had to go throw this every time one of us get injured. "You ok?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Namjoon who was looking at me worriedly. "Shouldn't I be the one asking you that?" he smiled showing his dimples. "I guess you don't have to after hearing Hoseok" I chuckled when he imitated Hoseok.

"What happened?" I laughed realizing how this is the first time I am not the one asking that question. Is that how they felt every time I woke up from some accident. "Why are you laughing?" I realized I must have looked crazy to him.

"No, it's just I am not the one injured this time" before I can say anything I continued. "Well, after you were attacked Jungkook killed Blake. We brought you to hospital and you were out for about thirty hours nearly" his eyes widened at my last sentence. "Thirty hours? What happened to rogues?" I frowned at second question. "They retreated the attack right after you were injured"

"What? But why?" I couldn't answer that question either. I have been wondering about it myself. We were distracted which was a chance to attack us but instead they left us. "I don't know either" he didn't say anything after that. "How many people are injured? What about the pack house?" he was panicking slightly and I understood his wolf is worried about his pack too. "No one died luckily. Some of them were injured badly but they are being treated by Hoseok and medical teams from the other packs"

"Pack house is safe. Jimin and others did good job in protecting them. Taehyung, Jiyong and Yoongi oppa are trying to locate Cayden. Others are helping your pack members to sort the place where the explosion happened" he relaxed after hearing everything. "I should go and help them too" I pushed him slightly to stop him from moving. "You will but after resting properly" I opened the brown paper bag I brought with me not waiting for his answer. "I made porridge and some soup for you"

"It may not taste the best but it should help you heal soon" I opened the lid and offered it to Namjoon. "What are you looking at?" I asked him when I realized he was just staring at me. "Can you feed me?" I raised my eyebrow at him. "I mean my hand is paining a little and I thought I should give it some rest" he was trying to wiggle his fingers faking pain. "I thought you said you are fine" he chuckled rubbing his neck. "I thought I was but I am feeling pain suddenly"

He is really bad at lying. I can see he is pretending to be in pain. "Fine" I guess I can feed him. I mean I am the reason he is here. I scooped some soup in to spoon before feeding it to him. "Wow, this taste really delicious" he showed me his thumb before asking for more. I chuckled seeing him act like a kid. "Where did you learn making it?" He asked me mouth full of food. I smiled at him before answering his question. "Areum taught me"