INSANE

Guilt is perhaps the most painful companion of the death

Y/N:

I was running in the woods panting hardly in the darkness. I kept running like something was chasing me. "Y/n" manly voice cooed in the silence of forest mocking me. It was the same guy. My eyes wandered around in the dark to see him but no one was there. I got tired of running. I was nowhere near to fight him but I want to stop running. My mind was screaming me to run but I stood there waiting for something to happen. Tears were streaming down my face as I was shivering afraid of something which I don't know.

I waited in the darkness for something which could kill me. That's when I heard the footsteps behind me and immediately I know he was getting closer. Panic flooded through me as I heard the sound of footsteps get closer but I stood grounded. "I see you got braver" he whispered in my ear making me go stiff. He pulled me by his arms around my waist. "Let me go" I could feel his hot breath at my neck. I screamed and pried his arms of off me in fear.

"I am going to enjoy your death" I kicked him in the knee and he lost his grip. "I won't let you do that" he smirked walking to me. "What are you gonna do?" I took a step back when he forwarded making his smirk wider. "You are not what I heard you are" I looked at him confused. "We will meet soon. Be prepared" His eyes were pure black with full of fury and he have the dangerous aura around him. His lips turned upwards with a sinister smile. I backed up trying to get away from him but he pulled me back.

"Don't forget me till we meet again" he whispered sweetly before kissing my neck. I jumped at the contact of his cold lips. My head was pounding and I can hear my heart beating in fear. It was too fast. "Who are you?" I managed to ask him the question. He laughed wickedly throwing his head back. "You will find out soon" he pushed me to the tree and as my back touched tree I gasped in pain. Now his teeth grew longer out and he bit my neck.

"Please don't" the words escaped my lips just a whisper. It felt slow motion as his teeth sunk deeper taking my flesh out. Bright light started to fade away as black dots consumed my vision. I couldn't stop cry escaping my lips.

I woke up screaming. I screamed harder when I felt someone holding me. "Y/n, calm down" I calmed a little when I realized it was Jimin. I looked around and realized I am in hospital room. Few wires were connected to my hand and monitor was showing my heart rate. From the number I can say my heartbeat is very high. I checked my body for any wounds but I didn't find anything.

"Are you ok?" I didn't answer Jimin as I was still in daze. I had this dream when I was in my pack too. It was same but this time I fought him. what does the dream mean? I did meet him in the fight too right. Wait Areum. My eyes widened when I realized what happened. "Where is Areum?" Jimin looked sad when I mentioned Areum. "I have to see her" I took out the needles from IV before getting up.

"Calm down, you will hurt yourself" he forced me to sit but I shook my head. "I have to see her first" he made me sit pushing my shoulders. "What happened?" he sighed before sitting in front of me. "I came with Taehyung when you mind linked us. But when we came no one was there. Areum was shot and you were unconscious" I couldn't process what he is saying. Did she die? No, she can't. "She is in critical condition. Doctor is still treating her. Taehyung has been a mess since then"

"What about others?" he wiped a tear looking at me. "Chayeon was injured and is getting treated now. Rogues backed up right after Areum was shot" I sat thinking back to all the events but I couldn't remember clearly. I heard the gun shot. It was all my fault. "Is she going to be ok?" I couldn't help but whisper slowly. "We don't know y/n. She has very low chance of survival" the look Jimin gave me told that she is not going to live long.