THOUGHTS

Y/N:

It's not that I don't love you. it's that I realized you never loved me.

"I need all the records of the recent rogue attacks. We have to check their attack patterns before we come with any plan" Taehyung said making us agree with him. It's the next day morning we are all sitting in Namjoon office room discussing the attack that happened. We decided to start the training from tomorrow since everyone partied last night very hard. We thought they could enjoy their day peacefully.

Since we don't have to train them, we thought we could check the attack. Its nine in the morning and we have been discussing about the details from the last two hours. Jungkook and Hoseok joined us along with Namjoon and his father and some of the officials in his pack. Hosoek is now the pack doctor and he is helping us with the reports of pack members who died in the attack. "I will ask someone to prepare all the reports by evening" Namjoon answered giving instructions to Jungkook.

"You should increase the security on the south border" this is the border connected to neutral space. It doesn't belong to any pack. We used to go for run and train in these woods when we were rogues. "I don't think that is necessary. It is completely disserted and no one lives in that woods" I shifted in my seat nervously when I felt Namjoon gaze on me. It is getting harder for me to keep my emotions at bay when I am near him. but I have to act professional with him when it comes to the pack business.

"It is perfect place for the rogues to stay hidden and attack from since no one enters this place" Yoongi oppa reasoned without giving out the fact I was a rogue at one point of my life. I felt thankful to him for answering his question. "So, we have to make sure this area is perfectly guarded" Taehyung continued making Namjoon agree with him. "Fine, I will change the security and inform the guards about it"

"Hoseok, I need the reports who died in the attack" he passed some documents to Jimin and Yoongi oppa. They read the documents and looked at me. I took the documents from them and read it. "Few of our pack member went missing. We found one dead body in the woods near north border when we went for run" Jungkook explained the incident to all of us. "He has this weird mark on his neck" Hoseok explained pointing to a picture where mark was clearly shown.

I shared a look with others. It is the same scenario as of Jiyong pack. I am sure it is Victor attack. This is the second time we got these signs. After Jiyong pack incident we faced the same problem in the northern pack. We killed them but couldn't find Victor or others who killed Areum. After then now we got the chance again. "Maybe we should take a break and eat something. We have been sitting here for almost three hours" Namjoon father suggested making us agree with him.

We all went downstairs where the living room and kitchen were located. Pack house didn't change at all. His office is on the first floor where as his room is on the third floor along with others. Unlike our pack most of the people stay in their houses. Most of the rooms in pack house are unused and empty. "I will ask them to prepare something. Why don't you sit in the living room till food gets ready" Namjoon told us walking in to the kitchen.

I sat on the sofa and closed my eyes sighing loudly. "You look awful today. Did you sleep at all last night?" I felt sofa sink beside me and I know it is Taehyung from his cologne. "I couldn't sleep" I said snuggling in to his chest. "Did you have nightmares?" I nodded my head slowly opening my eyes. It is not new for me. I have been getting those dreams almost every night since Areum died.

"You should get some sleep" I hummed closing my eyes when he started making circles on my exposed skin. It felt soothing and relaxing. All the voices around me were fading as I felt my self-getting sleepy. I snapped my eyes open when I felt someone clear their throat. I met the gaze of Namjoon who was looking at us with mix of hurt and anger. I distanced myself from Taehyung and sat straight. "Food is ready" he said and left the room instantly.