CONTROL

My mood altered and the pain turned in to rage

Jimin:

I was sitting patiently in the club waiting for y/n signal. She said she will inform us when she find the right time. Even though I agreed with others to let her go alone deep down I feel worried. I couldn't help but worry as I have lost so many members in the last few years. It is also my job to make sure everyone is safe as a pack warrior.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ring. It was Taehyung. "Did you got anything from y/n?" the first thing he asked me when I answered the call. "I am still waiting for her call" I replied to his question. "We need to go now, we can't wait for her signal" I can hear Taehyung panicking on the other side. "What happened?"

"I will explain in the car. Come out of the club. I am coming with Minho hyung" I signalled to Jungkook and Luke to leave the club. I pushed the blonde aside who was dancing to get my attention before getting up to meet them outside. "What happened?" Jungkook asked once we came out. "I don't know" I said not knowing the answer.

Soon car pulled in front of us. Taehyung opened the door to the car and we all got in. "What happened?" I repeated the same question again. "I got a call from Suga hyung. Chorong informed us about the blood moon pack" I farrowed my eyebrows in confusion. "How would she know about them?" Taehyung looked serious. "She is from the Blood moon pack" my eyes widened when I heard it.

Chorong told us about her old pack. That man is most craziest and sadist guy I have ever heard of. I got mad when I realized y/n purposely went knowing who he is. "Why did she agree to go then?" Jungkook asked him when Taehyung explained about this guy.

"I am not sure. But we have to go and save her before something happens." I agreed with Taehyung on this. "I called Jiyong hyung and he is coming to Shadow pack. We might need his help in the attack" he also said Namjoon know about his arrival. And he will take care of him with Suga hyung.

"She messaged me the location" I said when I saw a message from her. "It is not their pack house. This is opposite route from the pack house" Minho said when he saw the location. He turned the car informing others to follow him. We drove fast hoping we will reach on time. I replied to her that we will be there in few minutes. I kept bouncing my legs up and down in nervousness.

I jumped out of the car as it slowed down and waited for others. "Go from front. I will check the other door" Taehyung said pointing to me and Jungkook. I got in from front door with Luke and Jungkook and some Minho hyung pack members. Taehyung and Minho went from back door along with others.

I pulled my gun out and hit few guys in point blank. I can see our people has already started coming inside. I looked around trying to find Y/n, but it was hard as she masked her scent. "Jungkook go upstairs, I will check here" I told him before walking to the right. Two of the Minho pack members covered me as I got into the rooms.

I opened every room door hoping to find someone. But all the rooms were empty. I saw a small staircase leading to the basement at the end of corridor. I walked towards it and heard voices of people coming from down. "Jimin watch out" I turned back to find a guard with gun. My eyes widened in surprise as it was sudden attack. He was shot in head before he can hit me. "Thanks" I thanked Luke who shot the guard.

"You are welcome" I turned my attention back to the stairs. "I am going down" he nodded placing his gun in his pocket. I climbed down the stairs and saw a metal door. I tried opening it but it didn't budge. "Move aside" Luke said before taking his gun out. He shot the lock and it opened with loud sound. I pulled the lock and opened door.